“The best taco's in the world...might good!”
Review of Mighty Taco

Mighty Taco
Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Orchard Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Clearwater, Florida
“The best taco's in the world...might good!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I love this place. I have been eating Mighty Taco since they first opened the one located on Elmwood Avenue (a loooong time ago)....and then there was the one on Seneca Street in South Buf (long gone) and now this one in Orchard Park. (It really doesn't matter which Mighty Taco you go to in WNY, there are many locations and they are consistently all the same.) The taco's have not changed one bit in all those decades. (The Nacho's have gone through a few changes and now they are back to the original, thank god!) When I am sitting on the beach in Florida I think about Mighty Taco. I have spoken with others from Buffalo who all say the same thing....it is one of the TOP 10 things that most people miss about Buffalo. When I arrive in Buffalo (airport) I get my rental car and head for the nearest Mighty Taco and order a SUPER MIGHTY before doing anything else. It is an addiction. I know I am not the only one. Everyone I have ever taken to Mighty tells me it is the best taco they have ever had. Cheap and good. You can get 3 mighty tacos and an order of nacho's and cheese for under $6.00. I have no idea what their other items on the menu taste like as I have ordered only tacos and nachos since the day they opened.

PS-- They have really cool artwork (comics) on their tray liners that are entertaining and change theme frequently-- props to whomever the artists are- as that artwork is as iconic as the tacos themselves.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank 2ChildrenOfTheWorld

Colden, New York
“Good Mexican fast food at reasonable price”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband loves their nachos deluxe. I enjoy the buffito. If you don't feel like cooking and want a taste of Mexican from a fast food place this is a good choice. The menu offers lots of options.

Visited November 2012
Orchard Park, New York
“Home Town Favorite”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

No matter which location you go to, you always get the same delicous taco you have been craving. It's so funny, because around every major holiday, they become busier than usual with all of the local who have moved away back in town making their priority visit to Might Taco to get their fill of this local favorite. They are so popular now that they shipping these tacos nation wide off their website! Never a disappointment if your in the taco mood.

Visited May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Burrito - No Gas”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

This place rocks...my taco was awesooooooooome!!!!! Im from out of town and never heard of this incredible place...

Mexican food never tasted so sweet and delicious.

• Visited January 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Never been a big fan of...”
Reviewed December 25, 2007

Never been a big fan of this WNY fav. It's cheap, and open very late, but I just don't like it. But that is my personal opinion as many many many do like it. lol

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook