Hotels.com
Residence Inn
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
All reviews grocery store next door front desk long term stay indoor pool full kitchen complimentary breakfast i highly recommend this hotel bagels new york
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2017

This hotel was a great stay. Clean. Very friendly desk help. The room was very spacious as well. What was the best was there was a grocery store a walk away through the parking lot so if you needed anything for the room even to cook it was there without having to start your car

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Very enjoyable stay at this hotel. Lovely, helpful staff. Breakfast is a great plus when traveling and I this one is very good. Check in and out quick and easy. visited the bar and the bartender was terrific.. Can't wait to be able to come back here again.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2017

My husband and I stayed at this Residence Inn for a weekend. Great stay. The hotel was quiet, our room was very comfortable, clearly upgraded and no signs of wear. There is a Stop and Shop adjacent to the hotel and we shopped there prior to checking in. When we made it into our room, we discovered that we did not have an oven. A quick call to the front desk and Jerron was SO HELPFUL! He understood our dilemma and moved us to a room with an oven; we were able to make our planned dinner.

Room tip: Rooms at the ends of the corridor seem to be quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel on 3 separate occasions and have had issues each time. My first visit the toiletry items were not replenished. I went to the front desk and asked if this was "policy" and they assured me that it wasn't. They said they would speak to the housekeeping staff to remind them of how to service occupied rooms. The following day, when I returned to my room... AGAIN - no replenishment of toiletry items. So again, I had top go to the front desk to get these items. I sent an email to the operations manager, she responded and applied 8,000 marriott reward points to my account (which seems to be standard procedure as I read these reviews). This past stay, when I returned to my room in the evening... you guessed it... no toiletry replenishment. I went down to the front desk and got my supply for the entire stay (because I knew I wasn't going to get any from housekeeping) and sent an email to the same manager. she emailed me back and offered to reduce my nightly rate for that day and the next day (my last one there). When I received my portfolio under the door this morning, I was credited for one day, not two as the manager has promised. I showed the front desk clerk the email when I checked out and he did credit me for both days... but that is not something I should have had to do. If the management cared about their customers, they would actually make sure that when they say they are going to do something, that they follow through and ensure that it gets done! That does not happen at this hotel and I can only assume that it is because management does not value its customers.

Room tip: Find another hotel that values its guests!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ColwenHotels-MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland / Bergen, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Beeznme,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you experienced. I will be discussing your reviews and experiences with our team. If you would like to further discuss any of your stays, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel. We hope you will consider giving up another opportunity to provide you with a 5-star stay.
-Thomasine Stanley, General Manager

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

This hotel met my expectations. We had an excellent stay and while we only spend one night, personnel, the room , location and added amenities were on point. Having many restaurants close by, easy access to a supermarket and a decent kitchen inside the room was a plus. Will definitely recommend this hotel .

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple