Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn$180
Priceline$180
Expedia.com$180
Hotels.com$180
Travelocity$180
Algotels$200
All reviews grocery store next door front desk long term stay indoor pool full kitchen complimentary breakfast i highly recommend this hotel bagels new york
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel on 3 separate occasions and have had issues each time. My first visit the toiletry items were not replenished. I went to the front desk and asked if this was "policy" and they assured me that it wasn't. They said they would speak to the housekeeping staff to remind them of how to service occupied rooms. The following day, when I returned to my room... AGAIN - no replenishment of toiletry items. So again, I had top go to the front desk to get these items. I sent an email to the operations manager, she responded and applied 8,000 marriott reward points to my account (which seems to be standard procedure as I read these reviews). This past stay, when I returned to my room in the evening... you guessed it... no toiletry replenishment. I went down to the front desk and got my supply for the entire stay (because I knew I wasn't going to get any from housekeeping) and sent an email to the same manager. she emailed me back and offered to reduce my nightly rate for that day and the next day (my last one there). When I received my portfolio under the door this morning, I was credited for one day, not two as the manager has promised. I showed the front desk clerk the email when I checked out and he did credit me for both days... but that is not something I should have had to do. If the management cared about their customers, they would actually make sure that when they say they are going to do something, that they follow through and ensure that it gets done! That does not happen at this hotel and I can only assume that it is because management does not value its customers.

Room tip: Find another hotel that values its guests!
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ColwenHotels-MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland / Bergen, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Beeznme,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you experienced. I will be discussing your reviews and experiences with our team. If you would like to further discuss any of your stays, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel. We hope you will consider giving up another opportunity to provide you with a 5-star stay.
-Thomasine Stanley, General Manager

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

This hotel met my expectations. We had an excellent stay and while we only spend one night, personnel, the room , location and added amenities were on point. Having many restaurants close by, easy access to a supermarket and a decent kitchen inside the room was a plus. Will definitely recommend this hotel .

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2016

Overall the hotel is very nice and on par with what we expected as far as accommodations... We were traveling for our annual family Christmas party and I invited my daughter and her small family to stay with us. When we checked in the manager gave us keys, explained where to park, elevators and the "free" breakfast buffet... free what? We booked the 1 bedroom suite with the "ItPaysToBookMarriott" package which includes the buffet for an extra $7 per night (cheaper than taking 4 adults out to eat... but its on their website)... Oh and we were expecting a seperate bathroom entrance from living room/kitchen area like other properties... nope.

Ok... fine. Let's just get some sleep, big day traveling tomorrow... Sometime after 10 pm , he fire alarm is going off... Ok, time for 4 adults and a baby to get bundled up and go outside into the 20 degree cold. There were some teenage girls at the exit door with nothing more than a bathing suit and towel with wet hair not wanting to go outside, thankfully some guess had some blankets that they gave to these girls so they would not catch a cold outside. The only communication we received was from one of the fire chiefs that is was clear to go back in. Now, not exactly sure why the fire alarm went off, was told either steam from a dryer or first floor guest set off smoke detector, but it was how the staff didn't handle it that is my complaint here. They should of been directing guests out and have blankets available for guests not coming from their rooms.

Room tip: There is a major rail line behind the hotel, front rooms are quieter. Suites do not have a separate entrance to the bathroom.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2016

If you're in Orangeburg/Rockland, please do yourself a favor and stay here. Your other choice is no where near as goo. I made the mistake of not clarifying when my office booked me at the other place. If you do have to stay at the other place, bring Febreze, if you know what I mean.

Date of stay: November 2016
2  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Best hotel in the area. Moderate price beautiful clean facility and a great free breakfast to boot. Staff are very helpful and anxious to please. Owners should be very proud. Easy on and off to palisades parkway and lots of free parking made our stay perfect

Date of stay: November 2016