Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn$180
Priceline$180
Expedia.com$180
Hotels.com$180
Travelocity$180
Algotels$200
All reviews grocery store next door front desk long term stay indoor pool full kitchen complimentary breakfast i highly recommend this hotel bagels new york
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Passing through and selected this hotel for the high reviews and value. Great new modern hotel, rooms spacious and clean. Lobby inviting and nice touches with the complimentary drinks and cookies. Area felt secure for leaving car in lot at night and in a good central location to highways to local sights and highways to access NJ and NYC. Would def stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I do think that this Residence Inn is slightly overpriced. It doesn't not offer anything that most other hotel chains would offer for a lower price. But my biggest complaint is about the terrible smell that hits you in the face as soon as you walk outside. I am not sure if this is being caused by the surrounding land or garbage that isn't being disposed off; or maybe both. The smell is so bad, it had me holding my breath for a few seconds at a time. The only upside to this is that you don't smell it inside and you aren't spending much of your time outside on hotel property. Other than that, the breakfast was decent (continental) but not the best. I wish they had more of a variety. The rooms and everything in it was clean. They did not have toothpaste or lotion in the bathroom, which was slightly unusual. The couches look like they are either dirty or have been around for a while or both. Either way, I wouldn't sit on them. All in all, I wasn't expecting to pay $154.81 for one night for so little.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2016

A quick getaway at this place was the perfect antidote to a sticky 92-degree weekend in the city. Just 15 minutes or so up the beautiful Palisades Parkway, the Residence Inn sits rather incongruously in a gigantic parking lot that contains a Stop N Shop and a Loews. The hotel is only a few years old and feels brand new. There's an indoor pool, a workout room with weights and machines, and several comfortable areas with chairs and umbrellas.

I figured the pool would be filled with kids but every time I walked by it was either empty or there was maybe a couple of people.

The lobby has a bar which opens in the afternoon, and the hot buffet breakfast each morning is amazing and has everything from "self-made" waffles to biscuits and gravy.

I found every member of the staff of this hotel to be friendly and efficient.

The three-room suite Jaron at the front desk gave us was incredibly roomy with a huge bathroom and kitchen, as well as a living room and separate bedroom. For $165 I call that a deal. Everything is first rate at this hotel, from the Paul Mitchell toiletries in the bathroom to the hairdryer tucked under the sink in a cloth case.

You also have your own thermostat. At first, I didn't realize you control the temperature yourself and the room was hot and stuffy, so I called Jaron who immediately switched me to another room, where I saw the thermostat and realized my mistake. I switched it on and the room cooled off immediately.

Five minutes away from the hotel, the Village of Nyack has a great downtown area, nice for strolling, A lot of the architecture in the area goes back to before the Revolutionary War. Next door is leafy Tappan (which I mispronounced . . it's "tuh-PAN"). This is where they have the oldest bar and the oldest court house in New York. The waterfront village of Piermont is located down a series of twisting one-lane roads which lead you down to the Hudson. There's a bustling restaurant down there I'd like to try on my next trip.

All this is within five minutes of the Marriott, and so is the Nanuet Mall which is an event in itself.

Five stars for the Marriott Residence Inn. Great getaway.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Jonster112
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

This extended stay hotel was very nice. It was clean and the staff was very pleasant and curtious. My studio room was excellent. Complimentary breakfast had wide variety of items to choose. Pallasades Mall is only 3 to 4 miles away.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2016

One of the most professional hotels I have stayed at in the US.
From service to quality of the rooms,excellent.
I will return,as it is in a quite neighborhood as well as great base to explore the area and to get to NewYork City,45 minutes by car.

Room tip: All floors seemed goodI was on the third,with te view of the roof AC over the lobby area
Date of stay: July 2016