“A pleasant stay, friendly and helpful staff”

Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland/Bergen
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Orangeburg
Brussels, Belgium
“A pleasant stay, friendly and helpful staff”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My family of 5 stayed at the hotel from Nov. 21 to Nov. 24, 2013. Since it opened in the same month, we were pleased by the cleanliness, new and very modern accommodations. The staff was friendly and nice and helpful, especially during breakfast as I tried to assist my young children with the buffet breakfast.

I am originally from the area and have stayed at other hotels in the area as well. I was very happy with the Residence Inn and will return. It is conveniently located near many shopping areas and restaurants. A large mall is within 2.5 miles down the road and a supermarket is located on the same property.

Additionally, I forgot my 2 iPads at the hotel, which was found by the manager. Despite the fact that I had already checked out, they tried to reach me. They couldn't reach me on my primary number, so they contacted another family member who too, stayed at the hotel to inform me that I forgot my iPads. I am grateful to the staff for their persistence and going the extra mile.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are big are spacious and have everything you need to feel at home. nice exercise room with a couple treadmills, ellipticals, an exercise bike, and some dumb bells. They offer breakfast in the morning and a few nights a week they have snacks. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland/Bergen, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our brand new hotel. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we've earned your recommendation. Come back and see us again soon!

Best,
Jillian Alps, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orangeburg
Holiday Inn Orangeburg - Rockland / Bergen
The Time Nyack
The Time Nyack
#1 of 3 in Nyack
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson

Been to Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland/Bergen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland/Bergen

Property: Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland/Bergen
Address: 3 Stevens Way, Orangeburg, NY 10962-2231 (Formerly Residence Inn Orangeburg)
Location: United States > New York > Orangeburg
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Orangeburg
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland/Bergen 3*
Treat yourself to all-new, all-suite comfort and renowned Marriott service at the Residence Inn by Marriott, Orangeburg New York Rockland/Bergen. As the newest hotel in New York's Bergen County / Rockland County area, we offer business and leisure travelers contemporary accommodations and a convenient location-only 12 miles from the heart of New York City and one mile from the New Jersey state line-with easy access to Westchester County and northern New Jersey attractions and businesses. If you're relocating to the NY area and need temporary accommodations, or if you're planning an extended stay here for business, we'd love for you to call us home for a week, a month or longer. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Orangeburg Rockland/Bergen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.