“Charming Farmhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Fresco

Il Fresco
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Fresco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 303
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Charming Farmhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

This is a converted 18th century farmhouse that has spectacular Italian food. If you are looking for romance ask for the table in the basement in front of the fireplace - where it's so very nice and toasty when it's cold out. If you just want a really good dinner - this is the place to go. They also have a spectacular martini menu.

• Visited November 2013

Haworth, New Jersey
“we LOVE this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food here is great, the martini menu is amazing, the service is excellent, and the atmosphere is nice and cozy. This place really is a great stop for a nice meal with friends or a romantic dinner.

Visited August 2013
Tappan, New York
“Dining Pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant to entertain others with the ability to enjoy well prepared meals and good service. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. I would guarantee a great meal at this beautiful old home.

Visited September 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice Little Place !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was so excited to dine here. My husband had been before as he is doing business in area. He promised me a nice romantic dinner with him when I traveled with him next time. We had an 8 PM reservation on a Tuesday night. When we got there it was packed. I wanted a romantic candle lite table .. but we were seated in a back roon that was a little bright for my taste and had all of 4 tables - 2 of which were occupied. Fortuantly they left when we ordered and we had the room to ourselves! Our waiter was great. The menu is really nice. The Chef made carbonara for my husband that was not on the menu .. he had done it before. It looked good and was tasty. I had the special - which was seabass. It was a bit fishy actually. The salads and appetizers and dessert were all great! I will go back and next time do a pasta dish Over all I really liked this little gem!!

• Visited September 2013
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Excellent Italian Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had dinner here with a group of co-workers - 18 of us. Had a room upstairs. Food was fabulous - service was great. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

• Visited August 2013