“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Il Fresco

Il Fresco
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Fresco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 303
Marshall, Minnesota
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We went here for an evening meal with some business colleagues. All of our food was good, the atmosphere was nice, and the service was good. I thought the prices were a little on the expensive side but I admit I am somewhat conservative when I choose places to eat.

• Visited September 2012

Chalfont, Pennsylvania
“My Single WORST Restaurant experience.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I waited 1 1/2 hours for our entree after we placed order with the server. The server was very apologetic. However, when we spoke to the manager (we could not leave without saying something), we were treated extremely rudely. The woman who apparently is the owner's sister got in our face and told us we should be grateful that she sat us on a Saturday night!

We will never go back to this restaurant. It is run extremely unprofessionally.

• Visited August 2012
5 Thank Stephen L
Chicago, Illinois
“Some good some bad”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The Calamari was so tender, I'd def recommend it. Salad was good, but it's hard to screw that up. The place was dead inside except the patio had people on it. The chicken parm was not good, it was soggy and seamed like it was ground chicken, gross.

It was so dark on the patio that I had to use my phone to light up the menue to read it. I was also bitten by many mosquitoes in the hour I was there. I'd suggest they spray the bushes and grounds once and a while so you don't get west nile while having a bite.

Visited August 2012
connecticut
“Fabulous food and service”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Service was phenomenal and the food was delicous!
We sat in the wine cellar and enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant.

Visited July 2012
“Best Italian ever!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

It's not like I frequent Olive Gardens to give that title. As we travel extensively in the US, I search out fine food as a rule.

We went here as it was across the street on a lark. We were blown away. The service was amazing and transparent. The waiter was gregarious and represented the iconography of NY. Food was incredible, and tasted home made by the best grandmother that I wished I had. Great bottle of chianti, stuffed chicken in a basalmic reduction. Fresh mozzarella and ricotta was incredible. Great latte and the desert was to die for. What a great find!