Hampton Inn Oneonta
Motel 88(Oneonta)
Clarion Hotel(Oneonta)
Budget Inn(Oneonta)
View Hotel
August Lodge Cooperstown(Hartwick Seminary)
View Hotel
All reviewsbaseball tournamentfront deskpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfasthall of famemake your own wafflesgreat hotelroom was cleanminute drivebreakfast staffyogurtnice breakfastwould definitely stay here againexcellent staypleasant staythe breakfast areaoneonta area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2011

My college girlfriends and I reunited in the Oneonta/Cooperstown area this past summer and we had the time of our lives! The staff at the Hampton Inn were incredible! We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and it was the perfect accommodation for the five of us. They even had a fridge and microwave in the room which proved to be beneficial by the end of the week. The staff at this hotel should be rewarded with a hefty bonus! They displayed a level of hospitality that was like no other and were willing to help out with anything that my girlfriends and I needed! Hope, TiIna, and Heidi were a treat and nothing short of hilarious! They were so conversational and welcoming that it felt like we had known them for years! If I'm ever back in the Oneonta/Cooperstown area there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn again. There are few and far between businesses that display that type of customer service anymore and because of their welcoming ways they've made me a Hampton Inn customer for life!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2010

This hotel had one of the most attentive staffs I have ever encountered. Everybody from top management to housekeeping and front desk staff were practically falling over themselves to ensure that my friends and I had a truly memorable stay.

The complimentary breakfast buffet had a very nice selection and good variety. The entire hotel was absolutely spotless both inside and out. You can tell that the people who work there are proud of their hotel.

Driving to area attractions like Howe Caverns and the Cooperstown Beverage Trail couldn't be any easier and while you're in Oneonta make sure you check out the BBQ joint. I can't remember the name but the Front Desk knows which one!

Special thanks to Tiina for putting up with our mildly inebriated antics in the lobby on what would have been an otherwise peaceful Sunday night for her!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2010

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Oneonta, NY, in September 2010. It is located about 20 min. from Cooperstown (home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame). Our room was very clean and spacious. A refrigerator was provided in our room. Our beds were very comfortable with extra pillows which were of exceptional quality. There is an indoor pool, supposed to be heated but was a little chilly during our stay. There is also a hot tub and fitness center. Internet service was available as well in the hotel lobby.
Breakfast is always included in the price of your stay at Hampton Inns. This one was quite nice and included a selection of bagels, pastries, assorted fruits, yogurt, cereals, as well as two waffle makers. We would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DW1Louisville
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Had not stayed in a Hampton inn before and were pleasantly surprised. the room was a nice size with 2 queen beds, micro and fridge as well as good wifi. A very nice pool and hot tub (large, but too bubbly for my wife), good ceck in and out and very adequate breakfast. A small amountg of noise from adjacent rooms, but detected no noise from interstate. Overall very nice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2010

With the exception of the "breakfast hostess:, indifferent service. The room didn't have a tub (have to request one, few rooms have them apparently.) The price of the room was good for a larger urban area, but not for an upstate small city. Overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple