“Very Pleased!”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Branchport, New York, United States
“Very Pleased!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We stayed at Hampton Oneonta while visiting Hartwick College. I was very impressed with the hotel and the helpful desk staff. Upon check-in I was provided with directions to the college (only 5 min. drive) and recommendations for dinner. Very friendly staff and nice clean hotel. The location was perfect to visit Main St. and the College. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear ApkFamily,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean hotel. We take pride in having a helpful and friendly staff. As you mentioned our location is perfect when visiting the colleges and Main Street Oneonta. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Ashley Camarata

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
QUEBEC, Canada
Reviewed April 28, 2014

High level of Quality/price rate. Best location along the Intersate highway. Most of the time near of excellent restaurant for diner at night. Quality of bed and linen. I come back in my next trip. Good. Good. Good. I do not appreciate the fact that the review comment must have 200 characters. The quality of the comments must compensate for the quantiy of words..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Julien L,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear our hotel meet your expectations for quality and price compared to other hotels in the area. As you mentioned our hotel is conveniently located right of off I-88 and only minutes from Main Street Oneonta. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Chelsea, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had a long drive. It was so nice to have an easy check in and very nice rooms ready for us. We had a long drive ahead the next day so having the convenience of breakfast on site was great. Pool area is nice, along with the large hot tub. That area was very clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Stacey F,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear that your check in was easy and efficient. As you mentioned, our On-The-House breakfast is perfect and convenient when traveling. We hope you will stay with us again when in the area.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Over all hotel was really nice. Staff was nice. Place clean, beds comfy and breakfast area was cozy seats too. Why not five stars..... Fire alarm at 10 pm and again at 10:12. Ug!!! Not sure why it went off. Just mentioning it in case it happens to be a chronic thing but if in area again, I would stay again.

Stayed April 2014
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Jenn S,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. We take pride in having a clean property overall- guestrooms, bathrooms and all common areas, as well as a having a friendly staff. I do apologize about the fire alarm going off later in the evening, caused by hot steam from a guestroom bathroom. All appropriate steps were taken by the hotel to ensure guests safety. We hope you will choose to stay with us again when in the area.

Ithaca, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Beautiful hotel. Clean rooms and bathroom. Problem with reservation that I had called ahead to change but was quickly corrected. Main concern was that you could hear everything the guests in the next room were talking about.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Debi B,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. We take pride in having a clean property overall- guestrooms, bathrooms and all common areas, as well as a having a friendly staff. I do apologize you had a problem with noise during your stay. Our hotel strongly enforces quiet hours to be courteous of all guests. We hope you will stay with us again.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years and it exceeds my expectations time and time again. From the service to amenities to the cleanliness, it's a 5 star property. This hotel offers a quiet, yet convenient location for visiting Oneonta or Cooperstown, as well as surrounding communities.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear travelingtheglobe22,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. We appreciate your loyalty as a guest to our property! Our goal is to exceed your expectations every stay and I am glad our staff has done so. As you had mentioned we do offer a great location for visiting Oneonta, Cooperstown and surrounding communities. We look forward to your next stay again soon!

Grand Blanc, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have stayed here a few times and it has been excellent every time. I have been forced to stay at other hotels due to the Hampton being booked and I must say there is no better place in a 50 mile radius of this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Joseph T
Dear Joseph T,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. We appreciate your loyalty as a guest! I do apologize you have had to stay at other properties in the area due to our property being sold out. I would advise booking early as we do tend to get sold out quickly. We look forward to your next stay!

Ashley Camarata
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneonta
Courtyard Oneonta Cooperstown Area
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites
Lake Front Hotel
Lake Front Hotel
#7 of 16 in Cooperstown

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!