“Excellence in accommodations, service and location.”

Hampton Inn Oneonta
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My pleasure to stay overnight on a Sunday. Purpose tour Hartwick college in the morning. Location-easily accessible off the highway. Plenty of parking spaces. Check in was quick and friendly. Cookies and hot beverages most welcomed after a long drive. Room was immaculate. Furnishings new. Television and wifi perfect. Front desk called to confirm that all was good in our room. We selected a suite with 2 queens and a separate king bedroom. Spacious, and nicely appointed. I have stayed at many hotels all over the world and I have to tell you that I could not have been happier with our hotel Dined at Jay's as per suggested. Excellent meal. Pool was clean as was dining area. And fitness center. Immaculate hotel. All staff contributing to the cleanliness. . Looking forward to tomorrow's breakfast before we depart. # 1 choice in Oneonta area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear sueZcue,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your evening at our property. We take pride in having a friendly staff. We are glad you enjoyed our complimentary cookies at check in along with our 24/7 coffee bar. We hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Pretty nice, well-maintained hotel. Everything clean, everything works. Decent breakfast, but not bacon! Well I guess I healthier for the fact that is was absent. All you can ask for at AAA rate of 90 bucks.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Bronxtravel,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your comfortable and quiet room along with our On-The-House Breakfast, featuring our newly enhanced breakfast items. We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I met friends and stayed in a suite. This is a great place to stay. The staff is friendly, rooms immaculate. Quiet and classy. Great breakfast buffet. I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast buffet was varied and fresh, and we got there at the end.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Coda31,

Reviewed January 17, 2014

From the moment we walked in you could tell it was well kept. The reception area was clean and inviting and the room was EXCELLENT!!! As we were leaving one day, we actually saw one of the house keeps on her hands and knees cleaning the bathroom floor in another room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. We take pride in having a well kept property and hard working staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your excellent room. We hope you will stay with us again when traveling in the area.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I had an excellent evening at the Oneonta Hampton, from cleanliness of the room and in particular the pleasant and efficient front desk person. I had forgotten my toilet kit at a NY Marriott property, who never called me. When I arrived at the Hampton and discovered this (10 PM, 0 Degree temperature outside), the clerk had all of the necessities available for me, so I didn't have to leave the hotel .

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Al J,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your evening at our property. We take pride in having a friendly, helpful and efficient front desk staff. I am delighted to hear they were able to accommodate with amenities while traveling. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The enviroment was very friendy, staff was always willing to help. Breakfast was very good and a lot to choose from. Parking was adequate. The rooms were clean and nice. I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn and I am looking forward to staying there on my next trip to Oneonta.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Theresa C,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your clean and quiet room. We have recently added new breakfast bar items, which offer healthier options. We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to your next stay as well!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed in Oneonta to break up a long drive. The room was so comfortable and quiet, I was tempted to stay longer. The HD TV was great, the breakfast good, and the bed was wonderful. Friendly staff, too!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Bonnie C,

Ashley Camarata

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneonta
Courtyard Oneonta Cooperstown Area
Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown
The Inn at Cooperstown
The Inn at Cooperstown
#1 of 16 in Cooperstown

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!