Hampton Inn Oneonta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Clarion Hotel(Oneonta)
$102
Courtyard Oneonta Cooperstown Area(Oneonta)(Great Value!)
$107
Travelocity
$81
$80
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbaseball tournamentfront deskpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfasthall of famemake your own wafflesgreat hotelroom was cleanminute drivebreakfast staffyogurtnice breakfastwould definitely stay here againexcellent staypleasant staythe breakfast areaoneonta area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn because we heard an advertisement about it being a winter wonderland... crafts at night, pool party, pizza party and wake up and have breakfast with Santa. It was chaotic, room was comfortable though.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear robin09,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. Thank you for participating in Night At The Northpole- an event with the Hampton Inn Oneonta and TownSquare Media. I do apologize you did not enjoy the night. This was our first year holding the event and we are already planning on adjustments. We will make some announcements shortly as to what next year will feature. We hope you will join us next year and see the new enhancements to a great and fun filled night for the kids.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The hotel is efficient, clean, nice size rooms and has a very nice fresh breakfast buffet. It is only a few minutes from the State University at Oneonta - a good place to stay if you are visiting your student there.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear SueBD269,
I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean hotel and complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. As you mentioned our location is convenient when visiting SUNY Oneonta. We hope you will stay with us again if in the area.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed overnight to attend my daughter's graduation from SUNY Oneonta. The hotel was great - clean, great value, nice staff! Though the hotel seems off the beaten track, it is convenient to the town and the colleges.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear MargaretOrlando,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean hotel. We take pride in having a friendly staff. As you mentioned our location is convenient when visiting SUNY Oneonta. We hope you will stay with us again if in the area.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Room was available when we arrived, so we signed in 3 hours early. Enjoyed the room, the pool & hot tub, and a good night's sleep with perfectly balanced heat and a good, generous breakfast the next morning. Our son & his friends enjoyed using the pool & hot tub. Wish we could have included our dog.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Stacy K,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our indoor heated pool and hot tub. Our On-The-House Breakfast has a large array of items to please everyone. I do apologize that we are not a pet friendly property. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We had chosen this hotel through online reviews. We had gone up to Oneonta to visit the near by towns and Cooperstown Baseball hall of Fame. The hotel was clean and staff very helpful. They helped us to get around giving us directions and telling us what was near by and would be open on thanksgiving.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Raju T,
I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean hotel. We take pride in having a helpful staff! As you mentioned our location is extremely convenient when visiting Cooperstown and the National Baseball Hall of Fame. We hope you will visit us again!