“Hampton Inn Oneonta”

Hampton Inn Oneonta
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent accommodations, friendly staff. Great location right of Interstate 88. Fridge in room in addition to Iron and small coffee maker. Free internet access is a plus. Only downside is I wish the television package was Direct TV. Other than that I would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Tim G,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms. As you mentioned all our guest rooms offer a microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, and hair dryer to accommodate your travel needs. We hope you will stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Oneonta

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Rooms are large, nicely appointed and very clean. Bathroom was very clean. The breakfast is good including a few hot items. The hotel is basically quiet; there was some minor traffic noise. Front desk very helpful with recommendations for area restaurants and directions to attractions. Received a very nice room upgrade. Hotel is easy to locate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear James T,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the large, clean room and our complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. We take pride in having a helpful front desk staff and upgrading our valued guests. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a great hotel. We only stayed overnight for a wedding but it was a great experience. The service was excellent. The staff was very helpful. They printed out directions for us to the wedding ceremony. The breakfast was very good. I love the waffles.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Delores S,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you had a great experience at our property. We take pride in having a helpful and excellent staff. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Seems like the hotel has recently been remodeled or at least new carpeting. The hotel is well kept, very clean and extremely quiet. You'd never know there is a highway right next to it! The breakfast was very good but the hot dishes needed replenishing and no one available. Waited around but nothing.

My only suggestion is that the shower head in the handicapped rooms be upgraded. Really not much pressure and awkward positioning.

All the staff was extremely helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear oneonta1,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our newly remodeled lobby. We actually completed our carpet enhancement in all guestrooms last week. Hampton is actually updating most of its breakfast bar items within the next few months. We hope you will stay with us again and be able to enjoy those new added items.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend for a friends wedding and it was awesome. The staff was so friendly, clean rooms and great breakfast with different coffee and tea options!!! The wedding party had the conference room for the whole weekend which was so nice that we could all go there and hang out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear michruby,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the clean rooms, friendly staff and On-The-House Breakfast. We are glad the wedding party enjoyed their meeting room suite for gatherings. We enjoyed having the wedding party at the hotel.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel seemed extremely new. The free breakfast layout is exceptional. The rooms were quiet as I didn't hear the guests next to me. I didn't use the WIFI, but the hardwire internet connection was good enough for video chat w/o any issues. The mini fridge & microwave in the room were perfect. The cookies at teh front desk each night were tasty and a very nice treat. I will be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tim L,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our exceptional breakfast. Our warm cookies are always ready for check in. We hope you will choose the Hampton Inn Oneonta when in the area again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed her whilst visiting son at college. The Room was clean and comfortable, The staff very friendly, the free internet and breakfast was much appreciated. The constant supply of tea and coffee was very welcome. the gym and pool area were clean and sufficient for my needs and towels were freely available. overall a first class stay

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear teddy_scot,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary amenities- On-The-House Breakfast, Indoor Pool, Wifi and Fitness Center. We take pride in having a friendly staff and clean hotel. We hope you will stay with us again while visiting your son at college.

Ashley Camarata

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneonta
Courtyard Oneonta Cooperstown Area
#5 of 9 in Oneonta
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown
Comfort Inn & Suites at the Ballpark
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!