“Great Place to Stay when Visiting the Baseball HOF”

Hampton Inn Oneonta
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We visited the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY which is just a short drive from Oneanta, NY where we stayed at the Hampton Inn. The hotel is very convenient as we also visited the Caverns nearby. the pool was available for all to use; it was used constantly as there were baseball teams from around the country visiting.

1  Thank lori2899
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear lori2899,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you found our location to be perfect when visiting the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Our indoor heated pool and hot tub is great during the summer and a huge hit with the baseball teams that play at the Cooperstown Dreams Park and Cooperstown All Star Village. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great spot if you are here to visit SUNY Oneonta. Great complimentary breakfast and the beds are extremely comfortable. The rooms are a nice size and the parking lot was convenient. The lobby and area for breakfast were in good shape and clean. It appears that they may inflate the price of a room during such things as Family Weekend at the college though.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Willam W,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you found our location to be perfect when visiting Oneonta State. Our On-The-House Breakfast offers a large array of items to start your day off right. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

we just recently went to Cooperstown All Star Village for their Tournament, We went back in 2010 To Dreams Park where we stayed in a house that I hated, this time we opted for a hotel, Hampton was awesome the decor was great, the rooms were fabulous, the staff friendly its literally only 5 minutes from the park, definitely helped when games got rescheduled due to rain. the Continental breakfast was great, yes you had your daily of the waffles bagels toast etc, but the main course changed daily. the service desk was helpful with direction, and places to eat! would definitely stay here again and have recommended friends that are going to All Star Village withing the next few weeks

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank b_YOU_tiful
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear cuatdzny,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. Our new décor is from our Perfect Mix Lobby enhancements. We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff and glad they were able to assist you with your travel inquiries. Our close location to the Cooperstown All Star Village makes commuting convenient. We look forward to seeing your friends.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I think the title sums it up. The Hampton Inn Oneonta has the nicest staff I have encountered to date, that includes the staff at every Disney hotel I've stayed in. Upon arrival we were greeted by the friendliest staff who could not do enough for you. After checking in we went up to the room and realized we had left the I phone charger at home. We went to the desk for directions to Walmart for the charger and she said we could borrow one for the night, where does that happen. The room was clean, the breakfast was good and our overall stay was great. If ever in Oneonta the Hampton is the only place we will stay.

1  Thank BL3160

Dear BL3160

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad our friendly front desk staff was able to accommodate you with a cell phone charger for the night. Our complimentary On-The-House Breakfast offers a wide variety of food. We hope you will choose to stay with us again when visiting the area.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed here after a visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. The room was sufficient however, for the area it seemed over priced to me. We opted to NOT have breakfast because we have had many breakfasts at Hampton and don't find them very good.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were told the pool was heated but only the hot tub was warm (hot). The pool was way too cold but looked clean. There were towels at the pool to use so we didn't have to take one from the room.

We won't be going to this area again so we will not have the opportunity to stay here again. I would recommend it though.

Dear Jan O,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I like the Hampton hotels for I am assured of service, quality, cleanness, and 95% of the time a nice breakfast. Pricing could be a little relaxed to assist the senior citizen. Over all this is my hotel of choice. Sincerely, Delmer L. Riffe

Thank Delmer L. R

Dear Delmer L. R,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad our Hampton hotel satisfied you with service, quality and cleanness. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hot Oatmeal! Friendly Staff! Hot Tub! Breakfast attendant is in the breakfast area, making waffles, helping out, staffing stuff, etc. Not in the back room like most places.

Electric outlet close to the bed if you have medical equipment (e.g., CPAP machine). No extension cords needed. Small grab bar in shower.

Hampton Inns are our preferred chain because they are somewhat more consistent than most others. That said, this is one of the better Hampton Inns, because of the hot oatmeal and good in-room electrical outlets.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear hatetoflySFbayArea,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary On-The-House Breakfast featuring Hot Oatmeal! We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff.

Ashley Camarata

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneonta
Courtyard Oneonta Cooperstown Area
Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown
The Inn at Cooperstown
The Inn at Cooperstown
#1 of 16 in Cooperstown

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!