“A bit overpriced”

Hampton Inn Oneonta
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed here after a visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. The room was sufficient however, for the area it seemed over priced to me. We opted to NOT have breakfast because we have had many breakfasts at Hampton and don't find them very good.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were told the pool was heated but only the hot tub was warm (hot). The pool was way too cold but looked clean. There were towels at the pool to use so we didn't have to take one from the room.

We won't be going to this area again so we will not have the opportunity to stay here again. I would recommend it though.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Jan O,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I like the Hampton hotels for I am assured of service, quality, cleanness, and 95% of the time a nice breakfast. Pricing could be a little relaxed to assist the senior citizen. Over all this is my hotel of choice. Sincerely, Delmer L. Riffe

Thank Delmer L. R

Dear Delmer L. R,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad our Hampton hotel satisfied you with service, quality and cleanness. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hot Oatmeal! Friendly Staff! Hot Tub! Breakfast attendant is in the breakfast area, making waffles, helping out, staffing stuff, etc. Not in the back room like most places.

Electric outlet close to the bed if you have medical equipment (e.g., CPAP machine). No extension cords needed. Small grab bar in shower.

Hampton Inns are our preferred chain because they are somewhat more consistent than most others. That said, this is one of the better Hampton Inns, because of the hot oatmeal and good in-room electrical outlets.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear hatetoflySFbayArea,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary On-The-House Breakfast featuring Hot Oatmeal! We take pride in having a friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've stayed in all kinds of hotels, from mom & pop to 5 star luxury hotels. This Hampton was everything a hotel stay should be. The room was clean, clean, clean. The bed was comfy, the towels were big and absorbent. The front desk staff was efficient and helpful. The hotel had coffee, and snacks for free. The hotel was kept up well and had a homey feel. Choose this hotel when staying in Oneonta! You won't regret it!

1  Thank callmeamby

Dear callmeamby,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you found our hotel to be very clean and enjoyed the coffee and snacks. We take pride in having a very helpful and friendly staff. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I will definitely stay there again, next time I am in Oneonta. We had a lovely stay. Our guest room and bathroom were clean, the breakfast was great and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Dear Elena M,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear that you found your stay to be lovely- from your room and bathroom being very clean to our complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. We look forward to your next stay again with us.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Once again, I'm glad I chose Hampton Inn at Oneonta for my visit to my hometown. Probably the biggest draw is their wonderful continental breakfast. But it was also the little things such as the cookies, the coffee, and the concerned room attendant who asked how I was noticing that I had a cough. Thomas Wolfe may have said, "You Can't Go Home Again," but Hampton Inn makes it worthwhile trying.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear uinkii,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad we make your stays back in your hometown enjoyable. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary amenities such as the On-The House Breakfast and Coffee and Cookies at check in as well.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Needed to do some work at a hospital 32 miles away in Norwich, so needed a place to stay that was adequate for business. Very pleased with this Hampton Inn- staff were very helpful and room was clean and inviting-

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Karla W,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with our friendly staff and convenient location when traveling to Norwich. We hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Ashley Camarata

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneonta
Courtyard Oneonta Cooperstown Area
Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown
The Inn at Cooperstown
The Inn at Cooperstown
#2 of 17 in Cooperstown

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!