“Best Place to Stay in Oneonta”

Hampton Inn Oneonta
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Yonkers, United States
“Best Place to Stay in Oneonta”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The rooms are clean and well kept. The staff is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The breakfast offers a wide variety of things and the pool is easily accesible and clean. You will enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Eileen S,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. We take pride in having a friendly and knowledgeable staff. I’m glad you enjoyed our On-The-House breakfast; as you mentioned it offers a large variety of options. We look forward to your next stay!

Ashley Camarata

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed here after coming up from the New York City area and on my way to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. I had never stayed here or at any other hotel in the area before. I stayed here on a Friday night. I usually stay at Marriott brands or Hampton Inns. Relatively close to the highway. Clean, very comfortable hotel with an attentive and friendly staff. Would recommend it for a trip to the Cooperstown area. It's just over a half hour from the Hall of Fame.I would definitely stay here if I was headed back to the region. Parking was good. Lobby area was nice. Fitness room is not big but sufficient. Pools was a typical size for this type of hotel. Breakfast was a good variety of items,tasty and kept well supplied. Room was a nice size, bed was comfortable and bathroom was nice. Room was quiet. Value was good for the price, especially in consideration of the breakfast. Would be a very nice place to stay for families and business travelers.. Check in and check out was done with out any problems.Definitely would stay at this hotel again if I was up in that area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Bryan F,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I’m glad you found our hotel perfect while visiting Cooperstown. Our location is right off of I-88 making travel quick and convenient to Cooperstown. I’m also glad to hear you were extremely pleased with our On-The-House Breakfast, Indoor Heated Pool and Hot Tub and Fitness Center. We are glad to hear that if you were in the area again you would stay with us.

montreal, QC
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed for one night at Hampton Inn Oneonta on the way to a destination, and we now regard this hotel as an excellent choice, good value because breakfast is included.
• Room: rather large, very clean and well kept. The standard king room had a couch as well as desk and felt spacious. Bed is very comfortable, linens and towels good quality.
• Bath: large shower stall, lighting suitable for makeup application.
• Climate control easy to adjust and responsive.
Staff are polite and pleasant.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear gimpel,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. Thanks for being a loyal customer at our property. We are glad we are your number one choice when staying the night headed to your destination. Our On-The-House breakfast is a great complimentary amenity included in our stay. As you mentioned our King rooms are extremely spacious and feature a king sofa sleeper. We look forward to your next stay!

New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My recent stay was excellent. Speedy and efficient check-in; friendly staff; well kept property and extremely clean rooms. The rooms were comfortable and amenities were plentiful, in addition to the delicious breakfast.

Dear Jordan J,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear your stay was excellent- from the friendly front desk to the well kept property. Our On-The-House Breakfast is a great complimentary amenity that offers a wide array of breakfast options each morning! We hope you wills stay with us again.

Webster, New York
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Oneonta NY for the the past 2 years and I have ALWAYS found the staff and facility top notch! Very friendly and easy to check in, front desk staff very helpful with all aspects from room assignments to where we should go to dinner (group)! The new lobby makes the hotel very comfortable upon arrival. Breakfast in the AM was great and again very friendly staff to help. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to stay when in Oneonta or vicinity.

Dear ChrisB2323,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the past two years of stays at our hotel. We take pride in having a friendly front desk staff that is always willing to give attraction and dinner recommendations for the area. We look forward to seeing you again!

westchester
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband, son and I stayed at this hotel this weekend for two nights and found this hotel to be very clean, beds are very comfortable, staff very friendly, pool area was also very clean and the breakfast was great. Overall it was excellent.

• Stayed May 2013
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear redeve236,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend getaway at our hotel. Our On-The-House Breakfast offers a wide array of options to start your day off right. We hope to see you again soon!

Webster, New York
Reviewed May 9, 2013

A great Hotel with very friendly staff. Accomodations are always first rate very clean and fresh! I really enjoy my annual trip to Oneonta and the hotel makes the trip that much more enjoyable. The check in is always fast and efficient. Breakfast is GREAT very clean and the staff is friendly and attentive to the customers.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneonta
Holiday Inn Oneonta
#5 of 9 in Oneonta
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites at the Ballpark

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!