“Great Breakfast Staff”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Breakfast Staff”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We like the Hampton Inn chain because they are typically well managed, have nice rooms and offer a great breakfast with fruit and real cooked oatmeal (not individual packets). We had another great stay with a nice room. What made this Hampton Inn stand out to me was the breakfast staff. They are normally efficient and friendly, but the two women working the morning we were there were exceptional. They not only kept the area well stocked, but as soon as I stood met me to take my trash. They took the extra step to make your day a little better. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Hello Vince B,

I'm Ashley Camarata the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your room, the breakfast and friendly breakfast bar service. We are glad you were 100% satisfied; as our goal is always guest satisfaction. We hope to see you again soon!

Ashley Camarata

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
North Conway, New Hampshire
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We chose this hotel because of its proximity to Cooperstown and its Hilton affiliation. We were not disappointed. The room was very clean and comfortable. It looked pretty new. The complimentary breakfast was very nice and tasty. Quite a few choices. I would not hesitate to stay there again. It is located near a dead end street so the local traffic is minimal. It was a short one mile walk to a very nice restaurant. Enjoy!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear MePepere,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our close proximity to Cooperstown and our Hilton affiliation. Our complimentary amenities such as the indoor heated pool and On-The-House Breakfast make a stay that much more enjoyable. We hope to see you again.

RI
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I chose the Hampton Inn because of its Hilton affiliation. We were not disappointed. The Cloud 9 bedding and clean accommodations were exceptionally nice. The complimentary breakfast was tasty. We visited this area because of its proximity to Cooperstown so we could visit the Baseball Hall of Fame. It was about a half hour trip from the hotel. We past many farms. It was a very nice drive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear dmcartier,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. Thanks for your feedback. I am glad you were satisfied with the Cloud 9 bedding and complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.

ny
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was a very nice Hampton Inn. The hotel is clean and very comfortable. Rooms are spacious. Slept well. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a little crazy when we were there on a Sunday morning. The breakfast staff was working very hard but they seemed to have a hard time keeping up with the volume. Not sure if this was due to 1 or 2 girls soccer teams being there. I was a little disappointed in the breakfast food. Fresh fruit and fruit salad were good. Oatmeal was was very, very thick. The egg dish they had was called a bagel topper. The eggs had meat in them so if you don't eat meat you couldn't have them. This Hampton Inn did not carry the hard boiled eggs that I've seen at other Hampton Inns. I'm lactose intolerant so couldn't have any of the items that contained milk.
Despite the breakfast I would still stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear acaida,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. Thanks for your feedback. I am glad you were satisfied with the clean and spacious rooms. I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience of breakfast- we would have been more than happy to assist you with dining options, if aware. Next time, please feel free to let us know so we can accommodate you accordingly. We hope to see you again soon.

Long Island City, New York
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were here last weekend while attending our son's football game. Rooms were very clean, staff extemely efficient and breakfast the next day was a nice touch. Kelly at the front desk was very pleasant and Garrett the manager on duty was VERY accomodating when we had a small glithc in our reservation. We will be frequenting this property quite often during football season :-)

Dear ml1163,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with the cleanliness of your room. I am pleased to hear Garrett was able to fix the small issue with your room. We are glad to hear that we are your property of choice during the football season.

west babylon
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed overnight here while visiting the local colleges and was pleasantly suprised. Rooms were clean and roomy. Staff was attentive and friendly and breakfast was delicious. Would certainly recommend staying here.

1 Thank suz3032
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Hello Suz3032,

I’m Ashley Camarata the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. Thanks for the great feedback! Our convenient location to both Hartwick and SUNY Oneonta College make our hotel a great fit when visiting colleges. We are glad you enjoyed our clean and roomy rooms. We hope to see you again!

Rochester, New York
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed here last weekend while attending a college reunion in Oneonta, and I was highly impressed. The place is very nice and very clean. The room is quite large for the price, and everything in it was perfect...including freshly cleaned comforter on the bed!

This place has a great breakfast, which is complimentary to the guests. Both hot and cold items were available, and everything was very fresh. The hotel has a nice little pool, which is seldom used, and everything works in the place. (Even the elevators are quick!) Parking is abundant, and close to the door for unloading.

I will gladly return to this hotel for any future visits to the area.

Dear Larry W,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I am glad you were highly impressed with our hotel; I have shared your thoughts with my team. At the Hampton Inn Oneonta our goal is for the guest to be 100% Satisfied with every part of their stay- from a clean room to our complimentary breakfast. We are glad to see that you will be staying with us again.

Ashley Camarata
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneonta
Holiday Inn Oneonta
#5 of 9 in Oneonta
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites at the Ballpark

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!