“Pizzaland makes it Best !”
Review of Pizza Land

Pizza Land
Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in Oneonta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We bought our take out meal from pizzaland. It was fantastic. If you want Italian takeout in Oneonta, go to Pizzaland.

1  Thank WBevanW
There are newer reviews for Pizza Land

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great Pizza. Great Calzone. Great Service. I usually stop in for pizza when visiting family in the area and this place is a consistent winner.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

The prices are a bit high and the portions are not as large as I think they should be for what you pay. I have eaten here several times, and have never been impressed. I can't even remember anything I had besides pizza, and I know I have tried other items. Also, they are a bit on the slow side......an hour is not enough.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

I used to live in Oneonta for many years. I drove by recently and tried pizzaland again.
The chef salad was always my favorite and as good as always! The Pizza is great and the sauce for the spagetti is spectacular!!!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2010

Pizza, pasta, garlic knots and the best salad we've had in years.
The kids all were happy, nice atmosphere, polite and friendly service. Grace and Sal Angiletta rock!

1  Thank JeanSegina

Been to Pizza Land? Share your experiences!