“It's OK, IT'S A DINER”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
norwich,ny
“It's OK, IT'S A DINER”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I guess I've had pretty good luck here, with my food.I love the french toast,burgers and moon over myhammy sandwich.The only problem we've had in the past, was a childrens meal. The grilled cheese was EXTREMELY dry,not much cheese was lop sided, but that happened just once, several years ago.Since then, no problems. My father often requests to eat here when we take him shopping.

• Visited August 2012

Stony Brook
“Don't Eat Here!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Should have known better than to eat there after seeing cooks outback smoking & eating.We had to keep finding bathrooms to stop at on the ride home. Both my husband & I had bad " intestinal distress" after eating there.

Visited August 2012
Delhi, New York
“I just like Denny's”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Nothing extra special about this Denny's but it is clean, the food is good, and service is almost always excellent.

Visited June 2012
Hutchinson, Kansas
“Poor service and poor food”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Not at all what I expected from a Denny's! And they were not that busy.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tom M
Norwich, New York
“Really hit or miss”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This Denny's, like I assume many are, is a real hit or miss deal. And after going here several times on my own accord or being brought to it with friends I can't for the life of me figure out their good/bad pattern. My suggestion: If you server is taking forever and if you have a bad feeling about him/her, just pay for drinks and whatever you've gotten so far and politely leave.

• Visited June 2012