“Just a normal Applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #87 of 119 Restaurants in Oneonta
Cuisines: American
Brooklyn, New York
“Just a normal Applebee's”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is in the mall. They aren't any super Applebee's. The food tastes like all the other Applebee's and the drinks do too. If you want a chain restaurant, check it out. I'd just prefer most days to support some local interesting place.

Visited July 2012

Phoenixville, PA
“fast and affordable sit down meal”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We were a party of 3 adults and 2 toddlers. We were seated right away on a Saturday night dinner service. My wife and I did the 2 for 20 off the new menu, and my brother the seasonal berry salad. Kids got hot dogs and chicken fingers. Food came fast and was hot. Server was great. Price was very reasonable. Restrooms and Restaurant were clean.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jshoen
Oneonta, New York
“its a sports bar. its about grease and french fries and beer and burgers and tv”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

it is noisy and remarkably packed.

I don't think the food is anything special, but I don't think its bad either. Just understand where you are going. I have been here 3 times and its always the same fare. TV's blaring, sometimes its packed. I don't like blaring tv's unless its the game I"M watching! and I don't like big noisy crowds.

this food and restaurant reflects a part of our culture that does not interest me at all. but I would not hesitate to eat there again. if you want to live long, try eating there less often tho. ha.

service was good. atmosphere was what you'd expect (hell, I didn't know that applebees was a sports bar!), the food is what you'd expect out of a chain, etc.

have fun. don't go for the food, go for the meal and the friends you are with. enjoy.

• Visited November 2011
Guilford, New York
“too bad”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

if you like applebee's skip this one, it's not their best.

“probably the best place to eat at Southside Mall......but still........”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I normally avoid Appleby's because I have been told that it is mostly fast food, stuff that they buy already prepared and then microwave or drop a plastic bag into boiling water......hey, I can do that at home!

However, I do like their lunch special: all you can eat breadsticks, soups and salad. I think today was the fourth or maybe fifth time I went to Applebys to have that. Once again, the spinach salad was outstanding! However, my first bowl of soup was not really hot when it arrived, and today the breadsteaks seemed to be a little over baked and not as tasty as they usually are.

Our waiter, a young man named Andre, was excellent and both my friend and I were impressed by his friendliness, it just did not seem to be an act. I have a feeling that he is naturally an outgoing and friendly guy!

Anyways, it was not the worst lunch out that I have had, but it was far from the best........the low price is what saved it!

• Visited December 2011

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!