“An OK place to have lunch while shopping at the mall.”
Review of Gino & Joe Pizza Incorporated - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gino & Joe Pizza Incorporated
Cuisines: Pizza
“An OK place to have lunch while shopping at the mall.”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I really like their sausage rolls, and have stopped to pick one up several times. However, the other day, I ordered a pizza for my daughter, myself and two friends, and we were disappointed. As usual, the slices were NOT cut all the way through. But, I have never been to a pizzeria that DOES cut the slices thoroughly, so I should not complain about that. There was too much cheese and not enough sauce on this pizza. We ate it, but were not giving it any compliments!

Visited December 2011

Norwich, New York
“Must be under new managment :(”
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I thought it was just me but conversations with friends have confirmed it: Gino and Joe must have sold Gino and Joe's! The pizza here used to be among the best in Oneonta but all of a sudden it is dry and tasteless regularly. If not under new management then I don't know what, but it's very disappointing. If you have access to a time machine, I highly recommend it.

Central New York
“Delicious, Big Portions & Convenient”
Reviewed November 13, 2008

I love Gino and Joe's pizza. The pizza is thin, delicious, and always has lots of toppings. The slices are huge, so you'll never leave hungry. They are conveniently located in the mall so you can stop and have a slice in between shopping. I look forward to stopping by for a slice very soon.

1 Thank KayLouise4107