“Food has consistency of cardboard, smells rancid”

Nina's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 120 Restaurants in Oneonta
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Nina's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria has been serving the Oneonta area since the 1960's. In February 2015 a new generation of owners continued the Nina's legacy in Oneonta. Family owned, featuring fresh local ingredients, and authentic Italian cuisine, Nina's is the perfect restaurant to bring the entire family. Stop in and try our pizza, pastas, dinner options, or one of our heros!
New York
“Food has consistency of cardboard, smells rancid”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food here reminds me of the taste of cardboard. The smell is rancid and heat intolerable. The owners are always yelling at their wait staff and one can hear the pizza guy Justin being rude and obnoxious to help. I for one will stay away as one gets the impression that this place is on the brink of disaster! Pizza is not that bad if you really need to eat.

• Visited June 2014

Bellmore, NY
“Nothing special”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We went here and dined outside. Outside dining is on the sidewalk next to the street. The interior was stifling so we had no choice. They ran out of everything that we ordered. Service was SLOW!

Visited May 2014
Oneonta, New York
“Closed - New owners”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This restaurant closed, the space is being cleaned and renovated by the new owners. It will be a family-friendly Italian grill, opening soon.

Visited September 2013
Oneonta, New York
“Best Italian in town”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Mama Nina's starts out with a perfect dough and bread recipes. They make awesome garlic knots that are smothered in garlic butter. The bread used for sub sandwiches is delicious. The dishes such as lasagna, ravioli, etc. taste so Italian with very rich flavor. My favorite is their eggplant parmesan sub sandwich. Very good. I have never eaten there. I only order take out.

Visited March 2013
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“You can get a quick slice - but don't expect much else”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

While in town for a college visit, my daughter and I wanted a light dinner so we stopped here. We each had a slice of pizza. They had quite a few options and I although I liked the sesame seed addition to the crust, my bruschetta slice was mediocre and her regular slice was.........well, regular.

The inside of the place was a cluttered mess and in disrepair.

I would only recommend this place to college kids on a budget who plan to take out.

• Visited November 2012