All reviews fire pit baseball hall of fame baseball tournament front desk dreams park starbucks coffee area hotels bistro concept courtyard marriott nicest hotel minute drive free coffee in the morning wedding guests breakfast and dinner workout room laundry facilities village stay
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We were able to score a last minute room after our initial accommodation didn't work out. We were very pleased with our room. We were next to the elevator and I worried that it would be too loud, but we left the fan running and never heard sounds from the elevator.

We used the laundry facilities while we were there. Loved the convenience of laundry on site, but it only had one washer and one dryer.

The pool was clean and well maintained.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Hotel was nice - but nothing super spectacular for the $302.40, 1 Friday night stay. Front desk said $270 - didn't realize that didn't include the extra $33 in taxes and fees. The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. The guy that waited on me at the Bistro was rude. I heard him being rude to another customer as well. I would probably not stay again mainly because of the price. I would expect that in Key West or something - otherwise I think that is luxury hotel pricing. If you don't mind the price it is a nice hotel though. Front desk staff was friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank j m
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The staff at the Courtyard are friendly and very accommodating. The premises is very modern, clean close to main st , the college and only 30 min from Cooperstown. I would highly recommend this property.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Visited for a baseball tournament. Nice clean hotel with friendly staff....cool fire pit out back for relaxing during the evening. I have no complaints just a suggestion....for the price we paid I feel breakfast should be included.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Our son was playing at dream park during week eight. Although this hotel was 30 minutes from the park it was an easy commute . The hotel is what I expect in a Courtyard- comfortably, clean, and convenient.

For the first time ever, I made a mistake in my reservation and they corrected seamlessly. The entire staff was friendly and accommodating.

My only recommendation to the hotel is to get additional laundry facilities.

A nice touch having a pin!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family