“Hi class food”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Oneonta, New York, United States
“Hi class food”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I love eating here...i feel like im eating at a very HI class eatery and the food is just delicious and looks amazing and the price is GREAT. !!!!!!! My weekly treat for myself and husband.

• Visited March 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Place for Dinner in Oneonta”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Bistro on Main is the best place for dinner in Oneonta. Chef Christopher is extremely good at what he does. The Saturday Burger and Shake Night is awesome, with burgers bigger than your head. The tapas menu idea is also great because for little money you can get a bunch of plates and share them with friends. There are great deals during the week, too, like Wine Wednesday and there's a full menu based around Tater Tots on Thursday (but these aren't your typical tots!).
I highly recommend stopping in for dessert, too. The deep fried cookie wontons and the butterscotch budino are amazing.
When in Oneonta, stop in at Bistro on Main for dinner. I guarantee you'll thank me.

Visited March 2013
“Loved this place - food and service was the best around!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Was great to get a real cooked meal. Chef Macleman really puts a lot of detail into his cooking. Was a great experience...

Cooperstown, New York
“One of my families favorites”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have enjoyed every meal we have had at Bistro On Main. We eat there at least 10-15 times a year. The service is always excellent. We enjoy being able to get multiple dishes and share them. I like that menu changes (of course I miss my old favorites, but like that I get new choices). Everything is cooked to order and fresh. Parking is can be tricky, but it worth a little extra walk.

• Visited October 2012
Oneonta
“FFFFFreezing in there!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

40 degrees outside, MAYBE 50 inside?
Out of lots...no desserts...no soup...what's going on?
Annoying nails on a chalkboard too loud music.
Then a girl coughing up a lung at the bar
and excessive PDA nearby.
NOT their fault but...what a nite!

• Visited December 2012