“One of my families favorites”
Review of Oneonta Hots

Oneonta Hots
Ranked #86 of 120 Restaurants in Oneonta
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have enjoyed every meal we have had at Bistro On Main. We eat there at least 10-15 times a year. The service is always excellent. We enjoy being able to get multiple dishes and share them. I like that menu changes (of course I miss my old favorites, but like that I get new choices). Everything is cooked to order and fresh. Parking is can be tricky, but it worth a little extra walk.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

40 degrees outside, MAYBE 50 inside?
Out of lots...no desserts...no soup...what's going on?
Annoying nails on a chalkboard too loud music.
Then a girl coughing up a lung at the bar
and excessive PDA nearby.
NOT their fault but...what a nite!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The service here was excellent. Our waiter was very polite and brought us everything we asked for. The food was very good. The price of the food was excellent it's a very inexpensive restaurant. The restaurant seemed very busy while we were there. What I liked most was the food was very tasty. What I liked least was you have to be creative about finding parking.