“Comfortable, clean, pretty and great service”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oneonta
Redwood Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We took an intergeneration trip to Cooperstown and needed a suite for Grandma, Mom and grandchildren, We stayed at the apartment in Redwood Inn and Suites and were beyond thrilled. The facility is beautiful - gorgeous wood, pretty view of the cornfield. The rooms are clean, beds were very comfortable. The decor is simple but very beautiful with clean, modern lines. The kitchen is incredibly well stocked - Keurig coffee maker, brand new dishes, appliances, etc.
The service was as good as that in a five star hotel, but homier. When the proprieter saw me doing laundry, she offered to switch the wash to the dryer if I was going to be out!
The price is incredibly reasonable. It worked out to be about half what it would have cost to stay in Cooperstown, in a beautiful facility. We saved money on food, too, because we were able to buy everything we needed at Price Choppers just a few miles away and cook it at the apartment. if we wanted to, we could have even grilled.
Although the hotel doesn't have a pool, we were able to use the city pool (for free!) in Oneonta. Just ask for directions from the front office.

We were so lucky to find this place and would recommend it to anyone looking for a pretty, clean, updated, convenient, reasonable place to stay on a vacation to Oneonta or Cooperstown.

Room Tip: Ask for the apartment suite if you are coming with a family.
2  Thank Tiara S

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The Redwood impressed me upon arrival and continued to do so through out my stay! The accommodations were pristine, with modern amenities, but with an at home feel. The staff went out of their way to make the experience as pleasant and relaxing as possible. After traveling the country I have yet to find a place as well maintained and welcoming across the nation for even double the low prices at the Redwood! If you're staying anywhere in the area you would be missing out by booking accommodations anywhere else!

Room Tip: The owners took me on a tour of all open rooms and suits on the property and all are equally amazing...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank NHartman
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I loved everything about this place. Newly built with wonderful amenities. Owner are friendly and are there for you for whatever you could possibly need. I was here visiting for Cooperstown dream park and the price was right the distance to and from park not a problem neither. My friend's son is coming to Cooperstown next year and I plan on telling her to stay here also.

Room Tip: If you want to save on spending money on food they also have suited that are like mini apts and that...
2  Thank Ariesonfire
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The Redwood Inn is an immaculate beautifully decorated place that makes you feel so welcomed. Everything in the hotel is brand new and of great quality. The owners are wonderful and made our stay special. They went out of their way to make us feel as if we were home. The beds were so comfortable and I went right off to sleep. There are rooms and apartments to meet all family needs and priced very reasonable. Our room had many amenities and they also have a screened in porch area. I truly recommend this inn and I know in the future all will want to return. Rita and Jerry

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny. Also located two minutes from Rte. 88.
3  Thank Rita S
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband, son, and I stayed at the Redwood Inn and Suites over the 4th of July while my son was playing in Cooperstown, NY. The place is absolutely beautiful and the staff is amazing. Mary really went over and beyond to make our stay with them extra special. The owners are exceptionally nice and were very accomodating to our needs. I visited several of our teammates houses while there and none of them came close to comparing to our place at Redwood. The apartment was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. This place would be ideal for a whole team to stay as well. I only regret that I did not find it before everyone else had booked there places. I am a very picky person when it comes to lodging and this place completely exceeded my expectations. Thank you for making our stay so memorable. We wish you all the best in your endeavors!!

Room Tip: The apartments are out of this world!!
3  Thank Chasity T
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This motel is truly a hidden gem! I do not think there is anyplace else in the area that can even compare and the prices are very reasonable! The motel has been completely rebuilt and everything is brand new. They went above and beyond on everything! The suites are absolutely gorgeous, you feel like you are home! The regular rooms are also very nice with marble vanities, refrigerator, microwave, and keurig coffee makers. They have a huge screened-in porch to get away from the bugs and a beautiful veranda along the whole back of the property so you can see the beautiful scenery. They also have bbqs and picnic tables if you want to BBQ. It is privately owned and the staff is exceptional! Don't miss out on staying here if you are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Lori C
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The place is actually named RedWood Inn Suites. We were the very first customers of Redwood Inn and we could not have found a better place. We stayed in the two bedroom two bathroom apartment. Redwood is a home away from home. The rooms and apartments are immaculate, there is a keurig in all rooms, the service was personalized, and we did not want for anything. The owners are very genuine and kind. Mary ensured that our rooms were fresh everyday....we had fresh linens, fresh towels, fresh everything. There is a TV in every room with a fully furnished kitchen. The best place within miles of Field of Dreams. Redwood Inn Suites allowed us to Live the Dream in comfort while we watched our son live his dream. Thank you Redwood Inn Suite for a lifetime memory.

Frenchie and Travis
Collierville, Tn

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ysoenvied
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneonta
2 mi away
#5 of 9 in Oneonta
14 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown
Best Western Plus Cooperstown Inn & Suites

Been to Redwood Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!