“Disappointing meal and service.”
Review of Wendy's

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

You can see that I usually write positive reviews but there were too many problems with this stop not to mention it especially since there was a sign that they are a training location.
1. I said no cheese and I got a cheeseburger so my dinner was a piece of lettuce tomato and onion since I couldn't stomach the burger.
2. My husband tried the chicken with the pretzel bun and it had way too much sauce.
3. Most seriously the credit card terminal us out of the customers site and the clerk almost forgot to return the card.
I hope the store management sees this for training feedback.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This Wendy is owned by a millionaire so I guess they don't believe in a .99$ menu some people look coward to that a nice cheap lunch also order my fries no salt took then out of the frie been and put them in the fryer turned me off have not been back since

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This location of Wendy's has been consistantly good, with hot food and correct orders, even in the drive-thru! The drive-thru is usually pretty quick and service is friendly. Inside, the dining room is usually pretty clean.

1  Thank curlygirlmom
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The same as any other Wendy's, it was nice, clean and friendly. I'm rating it average only because it is fast food

Reviewed December 18, 2011

This Wendy's is conveniently located on at the intersection of route 28 and the James Lettis Highway. There is a light so it is easy in and out and perfect for a snack break from shopping.

According to the woman at the drive thru,this wendy's has the "fastest drivet hru in town". It was fast, but on the other hand, there was no one ahead of us. In view of that, it might have been a bit too fast since the menu board is extensive and a bit much to read. We placed our order and were directed to the first window to pay and the second window to pick up our order. The staff was pleasant and efficient.

We ordered W burgers and two original frosties, essentailly a thick shake that you consume with a spoon, not a straw. The W burgers were good and fresh. I appreciated the crisp lettuce, tomato slice and raw onion slices. The bun was toasted and othersie innocuous. The veggies elevated the burger from the usual fast food. The burgers were good, a step above the typical dried out mystery meat one usually gets at fast food restaurants. The frosty's were a decqadent treat, rich and creamy with good chocolate flavor.

The parking lot is large and could benefit from a few gabage cans for folks who prefer to snack in their vehicles. We had a long drive with our Wendys debris and it took awhile to rid the car of the onion aroma.

This is fine for fast food. Everything was the appropriate temperature and tasty for a quick splurge. This is not fine dining by any exent of the imagination but I appreciate the efforts of the company to include fresh and healthier ingredients on their menu. If you get the W burer and have to go back to work or meet with clients, have some breath mints on hand. The onions are strong, good but strong, so be prepared.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!