“Still Great!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Oneonta
Cuisines: Italian
“Still Great!!!!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I phoned in my order for a Garlic Eggplant Pizza and picked it up, along with a chick pea salad. The pizza was great........it smelled so good that I couldn't wait until I got home and I ate a piece while driving. Prices are great, service is prompt, efficient and friendly and the food is delicious!
What more can I say?

• Visited April 2014

Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Not my cup of tea”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

While test driving vehicles at the local honda dealership we worked up an appetite so we were directed to this place which is just down the road. The place is like a take away style eatery but you can eat there. The menu consisted of sandwiches and salads. I saw they had a Cuban sandwich which in my mind is a pretty tasty choice. But when I think of a Cuban it's a pressed or panini style sandwich. So I inquired with the girl at the counter to see if this was the case. She responded with no, so I proceeded to say that I'd like mine grilled like a grilled cheese and she told me they don't have butter. HELLO what kind of place doesn't hAve butter? They serve the soups with a plastic wrapped bundle of bread but no butter. This blows my mind. Seriously? Dry bread? Yum sounds great hope I don't choke to death on it!!! Probably won't go back. Nothing special, over priced and just not my cup of tea.

5 Thank Mwyckoff1
Oneonta, New York
“Great deal!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Undercover Eggplant Company provides the best deal for your dollar. Freshly made options with exuberant portions make this local favorite a must on your hit list. I stopped in a few weeks ago and was welcomed by their friendly staff. The amount of choices to choose from was overwhelming, between the handcrafted sandwiches to the specialty drinks they have to offer. I was very happy with my experience and left with a very full stomach. This will definitely be a new regular lunch spot for me and my family

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Harrylong22
“YAY for The Cuban Sandwich”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I picked up lunch to take out today and I decided to pick THE CUBAN. It was delicious! I could only eat half of it so I really can say their sandwiches are enough for two meals. They have a LOT of specials to choose from, so it was hard to pick! I highly recommend THE CUBAN sandwich!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank JuneNY
“This is one of my favorite Oneonta restaurants.....”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was there twice in the past week! The Ferdinand's Eggplant Sandwich is outstanding.............the sweet potato salad is scrumptious................and the Coconut Mound cake I had yesterday was absolutely delicious................tastes just like a Mounds Bar. I couldn't even finish it it was so large. My only complaint is that they are not organized so that if you call in a take out order you can go right to the counter and pick it up. You have to wait in the regular line with all the new customers who just came in and are waiting to order. It would be more efficient if they had a separate spot for customers to pick up the orders they called in.

• Visited October 2013