“Quaint, simple atmosphere with excellent food!”

Undercover Eggplant Company
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Oneonta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 24, 2013

If ever in Oneonta, this is an excellent little place to stop by. Sandwiches, desserts and salads are delicious! I absolutely love the sweet potato salad- wish I had the recipe!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is one busy restaurant, the service was very good. You order your meal at the counter or by phone. The food here is great. It is all healthy. The atmosphere is very busy and there are allot of different kinds of people here. This is a great place to eat or buy takeout. I wish I had known about it sooner. There is a lot of energy here. All of the Sandwiches are served on Homemade Sliced Italian Bread with Pasta. You will not leave hungry.

1  Thank WBevanW
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stop at the Undercover Eggplant Company every time I am in town for a meeting. The food is consistently delicious with generous portions and reasonable prices.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I love to eat there and I was surprised when even my children ask to go there. Always get friendly service in a timely manner for fresh made food.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Sandwiches can't be beat in a 60 mile radius. Pizza is fairly solid too. A little pricey but the food is awesome.

1  Thank nothabad