“Oneida Super 8”

Super 8 Oneida Verona
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oneida
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Nice clean room. Pillows were a little flat. Front counter could use some updating and cleaning in the lights and corners. Very very friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Oneida Verona

Reviewed April 24, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan W
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I recently stayed 2 nights at the Super 8 in Oneida NY. I made my reservations about a month in advance and the manager was very nice on the phone and imediatley emailed me a confirmation. When I arrived they were ready with my info at the front desk and check in was fast and efficient. The room was clean and well equiped (refig, microwave, tv desk and bath amenities. I would definitely stay at this Super 8 again. Now with that said, I did have a very bad experince at the Super 8 in Latham NY. I actually had to call the police to get my money refunded (the officer agreed with my complaint and asked to manager to give me a refund imediatley). It seems that more than room rentals go on at the Super 8 in Lathem NY and the manager is rude and should not be working at that hotel. I would also like to add that I wrote to Super 8 about that incident and they didn't even have the courtesy to write back or call me for more info on the incident. It seems that the "Wyndham Customer Experience Team" really didn't give a damn about it. So, that means that you are rolling the dice when staying at a Wyndham Property and if you do have a bad experience do not expect any resolution or apologies for them. Good Luck on your stay :-)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Steven S
Reviewed April 16, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great accomodtion for the price, very helpful and accomodating satff, good clean rooms, good location and close to Turning Stome Casino. Overall great stay for the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I went to Oneida to celebrate my son and his fiancé's anniversary. They stayed at the casino hotel because of 2 free night coupons we had. We stayed at Super 8 because we've stayed at this particular one before and liked it very much. The drab colors that were on the bed and windows have been changed to a nice color pattern, to me I think it brightens up the room more. The staff have always been very helpful and willing to go that extra mile. I think Super 8 should come up with some type of reward program or coupons for returning guests.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was the worst I've ever seen. I cleaned the bathroom before I would use it. There was toothpaste splatter all over the mirror, hair on the floor. Thick Dust every where. The lock on the back entrance from outside was key card access but since it was broken "we just leave the dead bolt open so the door doesn't lock" WHAT? ???? GOOD. ...I like that there was a fridge and a microwave in the room, I was able to get breakfast stuff across the street and keep in the fridge. Also, the AC was the most accurate temp and quiet I've ever experienced at a hotel. I was suppose to stay 2 nights. .... I left after the first night.

• Stayed: February 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oneida
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
Red Roof Inn Utica
Red Roof Inn Utica
#4 of 13 in Utica

Been to Super 8 Oneida Verona? Share your experiences!