“Not pleased”

Friendly's Ice Cream Shop
Ashland, Massachusetts
“Not pleased”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I arrived at the restaurant and was told I have to wait even though it was only half full. I questioned why and I was told the they only had two people serving. It appears Friendly's troubles are still prevalent. I do wish them well, but I do not think I will be back for a while.

Central New Yorker
“School success.....Celebrate!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Whenever one of our kids experienced some wondrous success at school we would all pile into the car and go to Friendly's. The staff is great and is made up of local people. The ice cream is great and the atmosphere is fun.

Visited May 2013
Wynantskill, New York
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

While the ice cream may still be great, the menu is now primarily high fat and high sodium choices. That coupled with a long wait (10 minutes) before the server took my order almost caused me to leave. The ginger chicken was good, but I skipped dessert, not wanting to wait any longer. I miss the healthier choices that used to be on the menu.

• Visited April 2013
Oneida, New York
“Service not good”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went there on Friday the 22nd of February 2013 did not get seated by anyone of the staff after being seen standing there for 10 0r 15 minutes. So we sat our Family down. while we we sitting there we herd the staff apolizedto other custmers that the staff in the back where slow and gave some free food to make up for it. Then other peolpe came in the staff sat them right down and waited on them. we were never waited on after 30 or 35 minutes We left. Broke my kids heart they have a valentines coupon for your store. My opion the store staff should all be replaced with a staff that wants to work.

• Visited February 2013
Central New York State
“Best Vanilla Ice Cream”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Window service has improved and I can usually get what I want in 15 minutes or less. When I need ice cream , I go to Friendly's.

Visited December 2012