“School success.....Celebrate!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's Ice Cream Shop
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Whenever one of our kids experienced some wondrous success at school we would all pile into the car and go to Friendly's. The staff is great and is made up of local people. The ice cream is great and the atmosphere is fun.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

While the ice cream may still be great, the menu is now primarily high fat and high sodium choices. That coupled with a long wait (10 minutes) before the server took my order almost caused me to leave. The ginger chicken was good, but I skipped dessert, not wanting to wait any longer. I miss the healthier choices that used to be on the menu.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went there on Friday the 22nd of February 2013 did not get seated by anyone of the staff after being seen standing there for 10 0r 15 minutes. So we sat our Family down. while we we sitting there we herd the staff apolizedto other custmers that the staff in the back where slow and gave some free food to make up for it. Then other peolpe came in the staff sat them right down and waited on them. we were never waited on after 30 or 35 minutes We left. Broke my kids heart they have a valentines coupon for your store. My opion the store staff should all be replaced with a staff that wants to work.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Window service has improved and I can usually get what I want in 15 minutes or less. When I need ice cream , I go to Friendly's.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My Dad, boyfriend and I eat at Friendly's at least every other week. My boyfriend loves the burgers, Dad enjoys the meatloaf and I love the crispy chicken wrap. If you go, ask for Melissa as a waitress. You won't be sorry. I have never had to wait for a seat and my food has always come on a timely basis! The food has always been top notch.