“Delicious”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Was very happy with there pizza. I got the pineapple and ham pizza it was delicious! Service was also friendly and fast.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have previously reviewed Pepi's for their pizza, and not in a good way. But, one cold and rainy early September night we both wanted a good Italian sub, and Pepi's has a delivery service. So... I called and ordered their mixed sub that features ham, pepperoni, salami,lettuce, onions,and american & provolone cheese, with an oil & vinegar dressing. I called the order in, and specified no American cheese (just provolone) and tomatoes and black olives - all at additional cost. 40 Minutes later it arrived. The sub roll was sooooooooo stale, there was American cheese, no olives, no tomatoes,
and a slice or two of pepperoni and salami. This was one of the most dismal subs I have ever seen. We would have been better off driving to SubWay...the bread is fresh, and you get to see what they put on the sub. NO MORE PEPI"S FOR US!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

If you're ever in Oneida you must dine at Pepi's pizza. I grew up in Oneida and for the last 12 years have longed to find a antipasto salad like theirs. Not to mention a great pizza pie. It has an arcade with classic games and is truly kid friendly. I know, because I was always begging to go back.

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We are camping at Turning Stone. The ladies in the office recommended Pepi's and we are glad they did. They have delivery over to the campground, but we decided to drive to the Restaurant. A brand new, beautifully decorated building. Our server, Heidi was friendly and welcoming. She recommended the original Pepi Special and it was delicious. Extensive menu. Even though we were full, we each had a cup of ice cream. You could roll us out. If you are ever in the area, be sure to stop by for a visit.

1  Thank John L
Reviewed April 18, 2013

in business here for over 50 years, this is the place that people who have moved away love to come back to visit, and newcomers discover it almost immediately. a great family restaurant, and you'll definitely want to return!Pizza is it's claim to fame, but everything is tasty here.

2  Thank joe c