“A Great Place to study music”
Review of Full Moon Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oliverea
Full Moon Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Oliverea
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here while attending one of the Music Masters camps (Dweezilla). The food is outstanding - rooms are rustic (no a/c) but reasonably priced and a great area. The staff was unbelievably accomodating and helpful -- a great place to be when in a terrific program.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I went to this place for a wedding and was astonished by not only its beauty but the green hilly landscape all around it.
The multiple settings for the different stages of the wedding made it so magical and spectacular that I couldn't believe such a place existed and was so charming for such a wonderful, romantic event... it was just magical!
The hosts and staff are fantastic... even the country-style bar across the hotel was the right touch for the last drinks and dancing before having the real night cap at the barn... just fantastic.
This is a chic old country house style hotel that has several houses to host guests... you can be in a nice, cosy, clean private room with bathroom, or opt for the more hostel style private rooms but with shared bathrooms. Either or, the quality and cleanliness of the place are great so you don't really care about the difference. The shared-bathroom rooms are equipped with individual old sinks, so makes life a bit more easy...
The breakfast are spectacular, everything you want and need for a big country breakfast!
A fantastic green country environment for a dream wedding weekend!

Room Tip: Rooms have no AC, so during the summer ask for an extra fan!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I were married at Full Moon Resort Memorial Day Weekend 2013. First, it rained the entire weekend. There were probably 5 minutes when a drop didn't fall. We were upset at first but we suddenly forgot it was raining at all. As the wind almost blew down the ceremony tent, we laughed and smiled and continued to recite our vows. The reason the rain didn't ruin out day was because the staff, owners, and our brilliant event planner, LeighAnn, knew exactly what they were doing and did it so extraordinarily well. Full Moon accommodates two weddings a weekend and they make you feel like you're the only thing that matters, or has ever mattered.

Leading up to the day, LeighAnn, was accommodating and attentive - there were times when I felt like she was one of my bridesmaids. She was always there when I needed her before, during, and even after the event.

Paul and Michael worked with my husband and I to give us everything we needed, wanted, suggested and recommended. They were open-minded and such wonderful compromisers/negotiators.

Chef Adam is a brilliant culinary genius. Over one month later we're still reminiscing with friends about how delicious the food was. I was a bridezilla about the cake and Chef Adam created a masterpiece that blew my mind. It was all very magical.

My husband and I wanted a place where our friends and family could come together away from internet, city rush, and exterior distractions. Our aim was to focus on love and togetherness. Full Moon Resort is the perfect place for you if you're looking for the same thing. The greatest thing about Full Moon is that they make you feel as though you're coming in to a blank canvas - you paint the weekend as you see it and they mold to you.

Full Moon Resort is not just a wedding venue. It's a place of comfort, perfection, beauty, and magic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Attended for my nieces wedding. The staff, and the customers service they delivered was top notch. The staff was organized, professional and FRIENDLY. They blended right in with our family, we all felt very comfortable and spoiled. Their venue was perfect for our big family wedding, and the food far exceeded expectations, it was delicious!!! All of our accommodations from the cabins to the rooms in the hotel were spotless and comfy.
My son and I arrived very late due to weather delays and found that the staff had left several lights on to welcome us, a beautiful note explaining our room, and directions to the refrigerator, where they had left two large plates of dinner from the BBQ we missed.Very much appreciated.Again the food was very well prepared, with quality ingredients. All ages in the family agreed they loved it.This goes down as the best wedding and venue I have ever attended,eager to return.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was there for a close cousin of mine's wedding in early March. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating (my family and I can be somewhat demanding). The food was very good and the view was spectacular. I highly recommend this resort to anyone thinking of a romantic getaway or a wedding destination. As for the negative review's on this site, these "unsatisfied clients" were either mistaking this for a brand new hotel in soho (it's a "resort" in the mountains, completely different) or they're the Full Moon's competition. As a former employee in the hospitality industry, I was extremely satisfied. Bottom Line: The Full Moon Resort has it all.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We weren't sure at first where to plan our wedding. We wanted something that would be low-key, intimate, but memorable. Our guest list only consisted of 50 people, but we wanted to actually see them for our wedding weekend. The Full Moon turned out to be the perfect spot! We worked with the event coordinator, Melanie throughout the whole process. She was diligent, helpful, and most of all understanding! Being under so much stress for the wedding planning process is frustrating, but being able to coordinate everything through her, and being able to have everything in one place was so great! I especially enjoyed the little touches. The staff made sure my vegan cousin had a great dinner, when I had failed to mention it to them in advance (for the rehearsal dinner)! When my Aunt and Cousin's plane didn't arrive, and they had to drive into the night to get there by the next day for the wedding, their key and a sweet welcome note was left for them, at the front desk, as well as left overs from dinner. These are the things that really mattered to me! Because of the staff at the Full Moon, I got to taste my own wedding cake! (it was left in our cabin refrigerator for us, as well as the dinners we didn't get a chance to touch!). Another note on the food!-It's prepared by an amazing chef, with mostly local and organic food!-Right up our alley, plus it was delicious!

The Full Moon has a rustic charm to it. I loved the barn for the wedding and the snow that proved to be a great back drop! The other fabulous thing was waking up to most of my loved ones around me in the main house on the day of my Wedding; like it was a giant slumber party! The rooms were clean and the rest of the staff went out of their way to make our stay incredible. In the end...my picky relatives from coast to coast had nothing but wonderful things to say! We had a great time and I'd recommend the Full Moon to anyone!

Room Tip: Make sure you know what kind of room you want in advance. The Full Moon has many different accommod...
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I were married at Full Moon this past Sunday, June 23rd- the supermoon! We worked with Melanie as our event coordinator/ advisor- she was the best. She made sure everything went smoothly, she knew all of the concerns and expectations of my wife, and she was always a step ahead, making sure everything went off without a hitch.
The grounds at Full Moon are gorgeous. Beautiful. Peaceful.
The rooms are rustic, the vibe is very natural and organic. Yes there are bugs- it is in the mountains. The place is absolutely gorgeous. The place where my groomsmen and I got ready was a super nice house with multiple rooms. The layout of the resort is very nice, and there is plenty of space.
It was nice to see friends and family relaxing by the pool between the welcome lunch (delicious and well thought out) and the ceremony/cocktail hour.
People were comfortable walking the property, exploring, the staff was super friendly and helpful. Every time a went to the front desk to ask a question or favor, they were super helpful and kind. They really make you feel like the only people in the world on your special day.
It is beautiful and one great thing is that you get the entire place for your big day. There are no other weddings going on, the staff is all there to help you and your guests on your wedding day and they truly make you feel like the only people in the world!
The food was delicious. The staff was very professional.
The guests were top notch!

I cannot recommend the place highly enough! There is no cell reception, but I liked that. It helped people focus on the day and the relationships that were being made and those that were being strengthened.

10 out of 10!!!!!

Bill Moschella and Hailey Pearson wedding (6-23-13)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bilupdoll
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oliverea
Hotel Vienna
Cold Spring Lodge
Cold Spring Lodge
#2 of 2 in Big Indian
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream

Been to Full Moon Resort? Share your experiences!