“Great deal and comfy stay!”

Best Western Plus University Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Olean
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Great deal and comfy stay!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My favorite part of staying at this hotel was the super friendly staff! Everyone was attentive and kind. Traveling with 3 children, you don't always get that! Sue, who seemed to run the continental breakfast, was especially sweet. She was willing to make special requests from my boys which I thought was nice. We spent a while at the pool and it was very clean. Our room was spacious and clean. I am particularly choosy about cleanliness and the only thing I could honestly say is my hair dryer was dusty like it hasn't been used or cleaned in a while. I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Cberard
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Let me start off by thanking your for choosing our hotel during your stay in Olean, and Thank you for taking the time for complete a TripAdvisor survey. I am very happy to hear that you found out hotel clean and inviting, and will work closely to address the dust that you found on your hairdryer as well. Its great to hear that your family was able to enjoy our indoor swimming pool and that they had a great time. I will also be sure to thank Sue for the great service she was able to provide during your stay. On behalf of our entire team, Thank you again and we all hope to see you very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Hotel was wonderful and I got an amazing deal through HotWire. The gentleman at the desk Bill was really wonderful and helpful. Sue was very friendly and the breakfast area looked great and the breakfast was really good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Michelle K
Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor survey, and thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Olean. I am very happy to hear that your enjoyed our complimentary hot buffet breakfast, and i will be sure to thank both Sue and Bill for the great jobs they are doing everyday. On behalf of our entire team i would like to say thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Hilton, United States
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Bgreat place to stay. Front desk was very helpful with any problems (april) and they have DVR players for movies that they offer free. Breakfast was good and fresh. Other then what I thought was a bit high for a Best Western price wise it was an enjoyable stay

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Steven B
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Olean, as well as taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review of your stay. I am very happy to hear that April was very helpful and did a great job with trying to help with your DVD player, I will thank her for the great job she does every day. On behalf of our entire team here, we would like to thank you again and we all hope to see you again very soon.
Jamestown, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went to Best Western for a over night stay. The bed was comfortable, free long distance phone service and free dvd rentals were a plus for me. I also enjoyed a 1 hour swim in the pool Did not eat breakfast, but did look appetizing and healthy! Would stay there again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Beckey K
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out TripAdvisor review, we know your time is important and I would like to thank your for choosing our hotel and am very happy to hear that you had a great experience with your stay. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our heated indoor pool, I understand that you didn't have a chance to sit down and have breakfast I hope that you were able to take advantage of a few of our grab and go options. On behalf of our entire team Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we all hope to see you again very soon.
Olean, New York
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The hotel stay was nice. The pool was heated but couldve been a little warmer. The server Sue at breakfast was extremely polite and down to earth. She was more than willing to make sure we had everything we needed

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Teresa14739
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor comment, I will be sure to let Sue now that she is doing a great job and thank her on your behalf. Also thank you for alerting me of the pool temperature, I will work closely with maintenance to ensure our guest always have a great experience in every part of our hotel. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon.
Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The room was very clean and the kids had a lot of fun at the pool. The breakfast was pretty good and all the staff was nice. I would definitely stay at this hotel again anytime I come back to Olean. We only stayed one night but it was very enjoyable

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Elise7942
Yatin P, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
I am pleased to here that your family was able to take advantage of our indoor swimming pool and even more excited that you choose our hotel during your travels and hope that you can comeback and spend longer with us. I will personally thank our entire team for the great experience they delivered to your family as well.

Thank you again.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This place took us in last minute, the town we were in were having a basketball game and all the other hotels were booked, we came to QS great price, great customer service and the best staff Zack. We would come again only for Zack, he was very accommodating.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Rocsonrocs
I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and will personally thank Zach for the great service that he provided you during your stay. I am very happy to here that we where able to accommodate everyone on the busy weekend and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Olean.

Thank you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olean
Holiday Inn Express Olean
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany
Fairfield Inn & Suites Olean
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
The New Lantern Motel
The New Lantern Motel
#1 of 2 in Allegany

Been to Best Western Plus University Inn? Share your experiences!