“Olean rocks”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Olean
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
“Olean rocks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I were travelling home to Canada from the 110th anniversary of HD and had run into some pretty bad weather.The Best Western Olean was like an oasis for us!!! The staff were extremely friendly and efficient.We soon were dry and warm again! We will definately return for a visit.Love the facility and what a great breakfast!!Thank-you again!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yatin P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
On Behalf of entire team and my self I would like to thank you for choosing our property, we know as a guest you have many choices in town and we strive to rise above and beyond to deliver the very best service that we can for every guest. We all look forward to seeing you again and i will thank my staff the the job well done.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
South Amboy, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We just returned from our 2nd stay here and it is was great! The staff was wonderful; the accommodations were spacious; there was a mini-fridge and microwave in our room; and, the tv remote was designed to be easy to thoroughly clean and disinfected--first time we've ever seen that.
The bed was very comfortable; the bathroom vanity was large and the room was very clean.
In my opinion, the Best Western equaled our stays in many five star hotels.
And, I have to add, the cookies put out in the afternoon were delicious!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like the start by thanking you for being a loyal customer and giving us the privilege of your business. The entire staff takes great pride in cleaning the rooms and providing great customer service to every guest. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our snack buffet. We welcome you back during fall and winter season to try our great choices of soups. On Behalf of the entire team thank you again and please feel free to visit anytime.
Buffalo, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Looking for a clean, comfortable accommodation for one evening. Always enjoyed the experience at Best Western. Would definitely stay there again. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Just a great, hassle free stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am glad to hear that your experience with our staff and our property was a great one. We will continue to wow your expectations and always strive to improve with your most valued feedback. Thank you for your stay and we all look forward to seeing you again.
Lowell, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

notwekk kept for a Best western plus hotel room low pressure , rugs in hall room filthy breakfast just have coffee. if going to a graduction at college good for a couple days just make sure you bring your flip-flops or wear shoes.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yatin P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
I want to start by thanking you for choosing our hotel during your trip to Olean, I do apologize that you missed our breakfast we have a large selection from 6 AM to 10 AM everyday. We will work with our Maintenance team to try to improve the water pressure in the rooms. We hope you will Visit us again so we can exceed your expectation on your next stay
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I'm handicapped and as you may know those accepting reservations have a very limited view of what we handicapped really need as per showers and baths. I need a walk-in roll-in shower or seating arrangement in a tub to shower. Since the reservation only had a tub with grab bars after I thought I reserved a more accomodating bath the hotel manager went out and bought handicapped equipment, two different designs, for me to trial. Both worked but one was excellent and out of the ordinary. I seldom see a manager who will go out of his way this far, Excellent service, of course not so with reservations but this is great service minded manager.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for your business and apologize on behalf of my staff with the reservation mishap. It is by no means an issue to provide the very best service and if that requires providing options to any and all of our guests outside of the ordinary, my entire team is always willing and ready exceed your expectations. I am very glad to hear that one of the options worked wonderfully for you. This will be very helpful in accommodating our future guest's needs. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you once more.
Fairborn, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had a very clean room with a comfortable king bed. The TV was connected to a DVD player and the room came with a microwave and refrigerator. There was a fast WiFi connection. A plus was the new "CLEAN" remote, new model with smooth, easy to clean, buttons. Breakfast was motel standard; eggs, sausage, u-make'em waffles, cereal, milk, fruit, juices and coffee.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for being our guest during your travels. I do agree with you about our clean remotes. They're easy to use and clean daily. I am very happy to hear that you found the room accommodations to your satisfaction. We will use your feedback to continue to improve and grow within our property. Once more i hope to see you again to provide you with excellent customer service.
Scranton Area, PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Breakfast was awful, check out clerk was seated in breakfast area at checkout and acted like we were interrupting her. For some unknown reason were given a handicap room-shower was awful and after we checked out my husband told me he found bugs in the bathroom (was afraid I would not sleep or stay there if he told me). Bed not very comfortable. Had stayed here about a year ago and since have done some upgrades.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of our entire team, i would like to apologize that your expectations were not met during your last stay. We will use your feedback to improve on all areas of our property. We hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olean
Holiday Inn Express Olean
Fairfield Inn & Suites Olean
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn? Share your experiences!