“Great Value - Decent Accomodations”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Olean

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Conneaut Lake
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very nice room that was clean. Nice breakfast. Polite staff. Very noisey at night with guests on same floor and below up until 2:00 am. Didn't sllep very well. Overall a great hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel2229, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for the kind words on the cleanliness of the rooms and the polite staff. I do apologize for the noise and you not sleeping well. We do hope that you come back and see us again.
Auburn, Indiana, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is the forth time that I have stayed at this hotel. Easy booking, affordable prices, quick check-in, clean room and quick check-out. They have upgraded to flat screen tv's since my last visit which is a good thing. As a picky eater I wish there were more breakfast options available. The Dunkin Donut's next door makes up for it though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
microtel2229, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We are glad that you have come back to stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
CLIFTON PARK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Linda was awesome!! I had booked 2 rooms ( doubles) 8 months ago and then had to make changes down to 1 room about a month ago. I called 2 weeks before my stay to see if I could get a bigger room as my son was coming with me and spoke with Linda who said she would see what she could do. She then called me the day before my stay at 3:00 pm ( on 1/25/13) and left a message on my home phone to let me know she had a Suite for the next day ( 1/26/13). I wasn't able to call her back until 9:00 pm on (1/25/13) as I was down in Connecticut for my cousin's funeral and she said she still had the room for me as she remembered having talked with me and that I was traveling with my son. BTW- At our check-in, The way the manager handled a Cancer patient who had just had chemo that day and was not feeling, went beyond service but showed true compassion.
Awesome!
Bonas "85",
MEJ

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel2229, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for the kind words about our staff. We do appreciate it. We try very hard to keep our guests coming back. Please contact us if in the Olean Area again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olean
BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Olean
Holiday Inn Express Olean
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
The New Lantern Motel
The New Lantern Motel
#1 of 2 in Allegany
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany? Share your experiences!