“Good food, nice staff”
Review of Attard's Restaurant - CLOSED

Attard's Restaurant
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Good menu full of Lebanese and Middle Eastern offerings. Not maybe the healthiest place, and somewhat of a disaster for someone needing low salt options but if you like this type of food, its high quality.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We saw the reviews for this restaurant, so gave it a try tonight. Three of us had the Seafood of the Gods and one had a Portuguese seafood and sausage stew. Two of us had delicious fresh fruit sangria. All of the food was great, including the salad and rolls. The 4 of us shared one tiramisu - a great way to end the evening. One of our friends had coffee with her meal - and even that smelled strong and wonderful! There is so much of interest on the menu - a place we hope to return to one day!

1  Thank Sylvia G
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Greek, Lebanese,and Italian all homemade! I mean how can you go wrong!? The food is prepared to perfection and the staff Is pretty amazing too! You will not be disappointed and neither will your taste buds, they will be doing mini happy dances in your mouth!

1  Thank None201
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great, varied menu. The Lebanese and Puerto Rican dishes are fantastic. The staff is friendly ans FAST! I had the "Seafood of the Gods" - WOW! A huge portion of amazing seafoods prepared perfectly. The baklava for dessert topped off my night. Always a great meal at Attard's.

1  Thank Wortboy
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling through Olean and Attard's was in front of our car when we parked. The menu was varied and everything looked good. We both ordered the 3/4 pound burgers. They were well prepared and very tasty. Just be prepared that they are large, about twice the size of your average burger. Service was excellent and the atmosphere was pleasant. The dessert was excellent. My wife had a baclava sundae and I had the cheesecake. I would definitely return again when we are back in the area.