“Nice surprise”

Attard's Restaurant
ptlm323
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling through Olean and Attard's was in front of our car when we parked. The menu was varied and everything looked good. We both ordered the 3/4 pound burgers. They were well prepared and very tasty. Just be prepared that they are large, about twice the size of your average burger. Service was excellent and the atmosphere was pleasant. The dessert was excellent. My wife had a baclava sundae and I had the cheesecake. I would definitely return again when we are back in the area.

• Visited September 2013

Burlington, Canada
“Always great food”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Been to this place twice while in Olean for business and it never disappoints - great hot sandwiches and solid service. Will return next time I'm in town and the next time after that!

• Visited March 2013