“Check your order.”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #60 of 76 Restaurants in Olean
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I always use the drive thru, and I have learned to always check before I leave. Also their soda pop is not tasty. I seldom order it because it reminds me of tonic water.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

the food was as to be expected but the drive thru guy was a hoot. He should start his own comedy act!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

SLOW Service is an understatement! Stood in line the other night for about 15 minutes waiting to just place our order! There were 5 people working. One of them was even a manager. It was like watching these employees walk around in a daze and work in slow motion!!! The drive thru was not busy, so that was not a reason to wait this long! It was not a busy
night. I would say it was average. After the 15 minute wait to order the line was back to the door. It took about another 8 minutes to get our food. Then all of the fries ordered were cold and old!!!! Everyday I'm gone there in the last few months its been this way! The drive thru is at least a 20 minute wait! Very, very unhappy customer!!! This place has just went way down hill! Fast food this is NOT the place to go!!!