“Old Library”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Olean
The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Olean B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida
“Old Library”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

The bed and breakfast is located in a very old house. If you are expecting the Ritz Carlton then do not stay here, but if you are looking for a very nice bed and breakfast this is a good place. We stayed for three nights and enjoyed every minute. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. Breakfast was cooked to your order. If they did not have something, they would try to get it for the next day. The room was nice, comfortable, and, clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

It has been a few years since my first review and we are just finishing up our stay. I wanted to take a minute to mention that they have addressed all of the points in my first review. The bathroom (same room) is now bright and has two outlets. The bedding is luxurious and even the purple carpet on the stairs is gone. The refinished hardwood is a much nicer welcome. We brought our 20 month old this time and they bent over backwards to accommodate us. The owners gave us their own pack and play for her to sleep in and they brought a high chair from the Old Library restaurant for her to eat her breakfast. The made to order breakfasts were served with a smile and the the price was very reasonable. Finally I have to praise the staff, they are all welcoming and make you feel right at home. I recommend this B&B for anyone traveling to Olean who wants to feel the history of the area.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank LsDano2
Houston, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

I'm from Texas where southern hospitality is second nature so when I walked into the Old Library Inn and was immediately greeted by the owner/chef I felt like I was back in Texas even though I was in western New York. I'm not going to write a long review but the I sure did feel at home staying here. I won't forget to mention the 5 bottles of liqour and cooler of beer he brought for our party of four just so we'd feel welcome. Great place, I recommend it. - 25 year old Matt from Texas

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Matt B
Rochester, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

My two sisters and I needed some old home-town time together and we loved spending it in the beautiful Old Library Bed and Breakfast. Not exactly what one would think of as the place for a GIRLS GET AWAY WEEKEND. But, it worked for us. We loved it!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Anne C
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

We were very pleased with the facility, the staff and the food. Lois and Lisa go the extra mile. The house is beautiful and the location is ideal. Great made to order breakfasts. We will return!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jenn L
canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

Only a quick overnight stay at the Old Library Bed & Breakfast Inn. The staff are lovely and hospitable. The inn itself is very clean, very charming but does feel a bit dated. The suite we used was a nice size, had a large comfortable bed for us and a rather unconformable pullout sofa for the kids. We have used quite a number of pullout beds for the kids on our travels and this one was definitely amongst the least comfortable. The air conditioners in the suite (there were two ACs) were apparently recent additions to the room. Unfortunately they vibrated the windows, were incredibly noisy and impacted negatively on our sleep.

Our morning was improved by a breakfast that was made to order and was delicious.

Overall I have mixed feelings about our stay. The people were pleasant, the Inn is interesting , breakfast was lovely, but we did not sleep well.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank yournamehereCanada
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2011

I love the hotel-- there's also a nice restaurant connected, and best of all a CANDY SHOP RIGHT IN THE B & B! It would be a nice touch if they'd put a chocolate or two under your bed, but otherwise the place is perfect. Some other fine restaurants right nearby, a grat library and an awesome reading series. Olean has more going on than you might think-- it is a very old-fashioned and charming town.

Room Tip: personally I prefer the large lower level rooms