“Close to I-86”

Cuisines: Italian
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Close to I-86”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

The two strengths would be close to I-86 (about one mile) and friendly waitress. We stopped the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and arrived as a party of six. The meal seemed to take longer than expected for five burgers and a salad, but they appeared hand made and were large. I ate the salad. The chicken was freshly grilled, however, they used iceberg lettuce. Overall this will be an option for future travel stops, but we will be prepared to wait a bit for the fresh made food.

“Great Italian Food sefved here”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Small Italian place you will enjoy. It's not fancy but its clean and the food is good with huge portions.

• Visited April 2013
Salem , NY
“Slop”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I heard good things and decided to check it out. I visited on a Sunday which must have been a bad day. Had the chicken parm. Pasta was pre cooked and "warmed" up in hot water. Chicken cutlet was paper thin several days old and disgusting thick , nasty tasting breading. Stared at a filthy mop and bucket while waiting for this dish, for goodness sakes CLEAN THIS PLACE! Tried a few bites, left a 20% tip for the server because it wasn't her fault.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dennis B
“Fine, No Frills Reataurant”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a pasta and shrimp meal here recently while in Olean on business. It was a snowy evening but business was brisk with lots of locals having dinner despite the weather. If you're looking for fancy or romantic, this isn't the place. Salad was just so-so and the rolls ordinary but my beer was cold, my waitress pleasant, and my entree delicious. It's a fine place to have a meal.

“Popular place”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Every time I've been here, it's packed with customers. Maybe I'm just ordering the wrong items, but I'm yet to be impressed with the food. Others who have been there love the food. My last dish that I ordered was chicken piccata, it was so tart, I could not eat it. Nothing like the piccata that I love. Their recipe does not contain capers either. The staff is very good. Don't sit near the door on a cold winter day, it's freezing!

Visited December 2012