“Another pleasant stay!”

Clark's Beach Motel
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Old Forge
Reviewed July 8, 2009

I have been to Old Forge many times and have stayed at Clark's many times as well. I find the accommodations to be clean and comfortable and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I was happy to see that there are now small refrigerators in the rooms. No more messing with coolers. The location is ideal and this year we didn't have to go far to see the spectacular fireworks display that is put on right near the motel. Many of my family members have also stayed here on several occasions and were always pleased as well. If you are luck enough to get a lakefront room, the view is beautifulI! I look forward my next stay! Mary, Buffalo, NY

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Clark's Beach Motel

Reviewed April 1, 2009

Room was not so clean but okay. They girl at the desk was rude! Parking is H3LL there!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Oldforger
Reviewed February 15, 2009

Our family has stayed at Clark's Beach numerous years renting not only during the summer, but seasonally for the winter. All of the employees are fabulous! Ginny, Tiffany or Joanne always greet you with a smile, are very friendly, and accommodating to our needs. The rooms offered, are spacious (we've stayed in every type they have over the years) as well as clean, all public areas which we use (indoor pool, recreational and living areas) are always clean and well maintained. What I enjoy Most is when my family is snowmobiling I have a short easy walk to town, just up the road. With easy access to the local shops, movies, and restaurants. Your family will enjoy this place I recommend it to our family all the time.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2009

My husband and I stayed with our two boys for one night on Dec 26, 08. We looked at the rooms on line, seemed very nice by the pictures. We contacted Clark's and talked to Ginny. She was very nice and welcomed us when we got there. As soon as we got into our room we were not at all impressed. The floor was very dirty and we wore our shoes the whole time that we were there. The room was so small that two of us had to sit while the other two moved around. We had asked to see a bigger room, and needless to say It wasn't any cleaner. Some of the games in the game room didn't work, but my son did enjoy the pool and playing ping pong. Hospitality or not we will not be staying there again, and we don't recommend it either. It was not worth the $120. a night we paid.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank speedtrail
Reviewed October 20, 2008

we stayed there for the week of fire school. The place was neat and clean. The people were great to deal with. No hassel.
they were very help full with our needs. I will be there again next year. Not a lot to say other than the people were great and it was a real nice place to stay. Grounds, building and rooms were neat and clean. Looking forward to going back. Jerry Kleehammer, Lima Fire Dept.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2008

We spent from Thursday through Sunday at the hotel for the Old Forge Firefighters school weekend. It was the best. This is our second year there and we have already booked another four rooms for next years event. Ginny is the greatest and very accommodating.
I especially enjoyed the indoor pool and had such a good time just relaxing there. Had time for a swim and then coffee afterwards and no interruptions.
We have enjoyed the motel as I said for the past two years and find all the rooms comfortable. The cleaning staff are most accommodating and everything is neat.
It is especially nice that we are able to have rooms next to each other and can sit out on the chairs out front to enjoy each others company while just relaxing. Everything is within walking distance from the motel and we find that a plus.

Denise and Jim Snyder, Lima, NY

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2008

This is the 3rd time I stayed in this motel. The rooms and grounds are kept clean. The staff is friendly, outgoing and helpful. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling to Old Forge.

• Stayed: September 2008
Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins Inc
Big Moose Inn
Big Moose Inn
#1 of 1 in Eagle Bay

Been to Clark's Beach Motel? Share your experiences!