“old forge enchanted forest water safari”

Enchanted Forest Water Safari
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Old Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: New York's Largest Water Theme Park with over 50 rides and attractions, including 32 heated water rides! While you're here, check out our newest ride, the Curse of the Silverback!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Its really good for children not so much for adults, it is not a very big water park. The children love the park but not for grandma and grandpa, Need more adult fun things.

General M, Manager at Enchanted Forest Water Safari, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We hope that you come back and visit us again! Next time, be sure to check out our family circus show, Storybook Lane, and the Sky Ride - all really fun family attractions - even for the adults!!

There are newer reviews for Enchanted Forest Water Safari

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Have kids? This is the place to go for a truly fun day for the entire family. Awesome experience for the kids, many shops nearby for mom and many resting places for dad. Food offerings in the ares are very good.

3  Thank IvoryFingers

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad that you all had fun...Come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was worried that my first time back as an adult wouldn't live up to my expectations. Boy, was I wrong. It was every bit as fun as when I was seven years old! I love that Storybook Lane still exists. I have pictures of myself when I was three with the Crooked Old Man. I brought my boyfriend and I was unsure if he would enjoy himself since he doesn't have any childhood memories here. By the end of the day he wanted us to come back every summer!

Some things I love about Enchanted Forest:

It's so affordable.

You can bring your own food. They even have bbq grills for visitors to use. Next time I will bring a cooler.

The lines were not long.

People were friendly. This includes employees and visitors. There was such a relaxed vibe here.

The water is heated here. This does not mean the water is warm. It just takes the edge off.

I'll be back next year!

4  Thank DifficultSpinster
General M, Owner at Enchanted Forest Water Safari, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our park! It's wonderful for us to hear stories about our guest's visits, especially one like yours, where you experienced it as a child and have come back after many years! We pride ourselves in keeping the park safe, clean and fun and preserving our history as much as possible! If you didn't have a chance when you were here, make sure to check out Museum of Enchanted Memories that highlights the park's rich history. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

and be sure to use the siesta savings plan! Go in late and get the next day free! food was pricy, so we bought specialties like popcorn and cotton candy and bought meals at Pied Piper acros the street.

5  Thank a l

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you took advantage of our Siesta Savings! Come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was a little put off by the price tag at first but was amazed after spending the day there to find out what they had to offer. Here's a hint: They are open until 7pm. The park almost empties around 5. Consider staying later.

4  Thank wj2o