“Awesome Motel”
Review of 19th Green Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Old Forge
19th Green Motel
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Old Forge
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband, 2 children and mother-in-law just returned from Old Forge last Thursday. This motel is an excellent place to stay. It is a perfect spot to be. The kids enjoyed the family dog greeting us every time we arrived back at the motel. The owners are wonderful people. Our room was wonderful, lots of space for everyone. We had no problems with anything. See you next year, we will be back.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This motel is by far my favorite. My family recently stayed here for our vacation. My wife and daughters loved it too! The accomodations are excellent and the owners treat you like family. Who could possibly ask for more? Thanks so much Pat & Nancy. We'll be back next summer to go to Water Safari and see Chance(their dog) as my daughters loved him.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Will never stay here again. Too many problems:
1) hair on a bath towel upon arrival
2) toilet kept running and wouldn't flush due chain coming off
3) hot/cold water kept changing itself while showering
4) AC unit took forever to work and was unsteady. It was hotter in the room than outdoors
5) pool closes at 8 and I was asked to leave right at 8. Many motel pools close at 9pm.
6) wifi was shaky on and off

Last of all....
7) maid and owner opened and barged in without my permission while I was in the room. A note under/on the door or the door opened slowly, door ajar and a hand wave to get my attention would have been better. they did that because I didnt hear knocking. I don't care WHY, it is an invasion of privacy!!! This was NOT a medical emergency or good citizen check in.

Room Tip: Better off closer to water park
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank 60763Jac
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time to Old Forge. We were visiting the water park so we weren't sure where to stay. My husband is a Golf Course Superintendent so the name is what caught our attention.
The motel is right before you get into Old Forge and only a few miles from the water park. It looks very welcoming from the outside, may have even been recently painted.
We stayed in a room with two double beds, as it was my husband and I and two small children. It was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was also very spacious. A small fridge and microwave were near the bathroom. I think there was a coffee maker, too.
The owners and their dog must live onsite. they always waved as did the other guests. I took my 5 yr old daughter swimming around 7 and was able to talk with the owners.
If you want to be closer to the water park, you'll need to look further down the road. But the convenience of being away from the busier section of town was nice for us. Traveling with small kids is hard because you don't want to worry about outside noises but you also don't want other guests to hear your kids if they are loud or upset.
We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed at 19 th Green while visiting family. Very well kept property and the room was as advertised. The owners were very friendly and concerned about their customers. Would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A second trip to the 19th Green Motel, and what a pleasant place to stay. Easy to find. Easy to park. Beautiful surroundings. Spacious, comfortable room with a large bathroom. Fridge and microwave. Friendly and helpful hosts. Nothing at all to dislike about this place! Glad they had a room for us.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in three other motels in Old Forge and this is our favorite. The room was spotless. Free wifi, fridge, coffee in room, microwave all great extras. The beds were very comfy, the best of all the places we have stayed here. What others have said about the owners being helpful and welcoming is true! Thanks for a great stay. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2013
#8 of 12 in Old Forge
Clarks Beach Motel
Clarks Beach Motel
#11 of 12 in Old Forge

Been to 19th Green Motel? Share your experiences!