“EXCELLENT stay again!”
Review of 19th Green Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Old Forge
19th Green Motel
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Old Forge
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Clean, spacious rooms! Friendly owners and adorable dog!!!

It is about a 10 minute (or less walk) to the center of town. Easy, flat walking:) Quiet location!

Very nice pool.

This is from a germaphobe:)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for 19th Green Motel

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed here for a kayaking weekend. Very clean rooms, great parking, friendly owners that you can tell take pride in their motel. I felt welcome and enjoyed my 2 night stay. Modern amenities including flat screen tv, small frig in room, coffee maker, and a shower with decent water pressure. I was really comfortable here. Location is just outside the town which was good for me as it was quieter. It's only a stones throw from town and still on the main drag so to speak.

Old Forge is a quaint Adirondack town and this place fits in perfectly. I've stayed at several hotels in Old Forge and this is one that I will make a point to come back to. If you're looking for a nice room, comfortable beds and a friendly staff this one is for you. They offer free wi-fi but the service is not great. I am sure it's not the hotel's fault as there is little service in the area and none surrounding Old Forge. Take a break from the electronic devices! Phone service was fine.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are 2 queen beds.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at the 19th Green for 2 nights and the room was clean and comfortable and the owners were very friendly. The motel is on the main street in Old Forge, and close to restaurants, shops and golfing. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I just recently stayed with our 2 year old for a couple of nights (July 2012) and went to the water park and public beach. Our room was VERY clean and the motel is updated unlike many motels in the area. We had stayed here before when we were snowmobiling and it is great for parking and trail access as well. I would recommend the 19th Green to anyone!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed here in July while in the area for a family reunion and after checking out TripAdvisor reviews. We liked this place a lot. It was easy to find and has a very pleasing approach--lots of parking and a spacious forecourt. Our room was immaculate and large. We had all the TV channels we needed (though not much time to watch). The bathroom was quite large. Beds & bedding were comfortable. Climate controls worked fine. Thoughtful arrangement of furniture, etc. Microwave & fridge. Our interactions were with Nancy, who had helpful advice for us about the area. We liked the hotel's welcoming committee, their dog Chance, who, after sniffing around for leftovers, stretched out on our floor and promptly went to sleep. We thought the price was very reasonable. Pool looked great, though we didn't use it. We would happily stay here again.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Myself and several of my friends have been coming to Old Forge for a "girls weekend" for over 20 years. We started staying at the 19th Green several years ago and it has definitely been our favorite place. The owners have become friends. They could not be nicer people, and extremely accommodating. The rooms are very clean. The pool is always spotless. We hope to continue our trips and relationship for years to come.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jackie U
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is the cleanest motel My family and I have ever stayed at. After doing some research on the internet, we decided to stay here for our trip to Old Forge, NY. Everything from the Room to the Pool was spotless. We could not ask for nicer people than the owners of the establishment. Their pride in ownership is evident as soon as you pull in. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone looking for lodging in the area, you will not be disappointed. I will stay here again when i visit the area.

1  Thank Shawn T
Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins Inc
Clark's Beach Motel
Clark's Beach Motel
#11 of 12 in Old Forge

Been to 19th Green Motel? Share your experiences!