“Great Views and Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Daikers is always one of our stops when in the Adirondacks. You can't beat the views. The food was good but it was very busy when we were there (4th of July weekend) and the service took a long time. I recommend getting your order in quickly so that you will not be there too long. Our lunch was over 2.5 hours. Staff was very pleasant.

2  Thank Nikki H
There are newer reviews for Daikers Inn

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Great place for food and drinks at the bar or out on the deck! This is my dad's favorite place in the Adks!

2  Thank MrsColleenBailey
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've been by this place many times while visiting family in Inlet, NY, on Fourth Lake. I finally got to go inside with my wife, son, and brother-in-law in November 2013. Immediately upon entering, I thought "I don't want to ever leave." It was exactly what a restaurant/pub in the Adirondacks should be. The view was fantastic, the food and service were great, and as a bonus, we had a little bit of a blizzard (the attached photo shows the start of it). Coming from Florida this was certainly a value-added attraction. I can't wait to go back there again.

1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The food choices are basically "bar food" but sitting out on the deck enjoying the view was great. The service was very good. The food was okay.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I cannot believe how great the location is. It's is on the water with a huge outdoor deck! It is close to Eagle bay and Old Forge. It's also huge inside and I think every SU fan was at the game the day we were there (so are we). Beer was cheap (under 4/draft) and chicken wings were great!

Been to Daikers Inn? Share your experiences!