“Great Place for Lunch”

Dining options: Late Night
Webster, NY
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had a wonderful day to sit outside and the food was great for lunch. Very good thin pizza and the wings surprised me as they were also very good, We have eaten pizza all over including Italy a few times and although it's not Italy quality it is very good. I wish the had one where I live. It is also nice to eat outside on a nice day.

Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outdoor awesome.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Afternoon dining. Quite comfortable at outside tables. Very relaxing and great food! Raquette steak sandwich was a great value taste and size. My steamed clams were cooked perfectly. Specialty mixed cocktail (mojito) my wife ordered was professional bartender quality.
We will be back for sure.

Cortland, New York
“Delicious! Will definitely return.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was our first visit to Tony Harper's Pizza & Clam Shack and we were very pleased. They seated us very quickly. Service was friendly. The food was quite good, especially the seasoned clams and the wings!

Syracuse, New York
“Best wings in Old Forge”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Went on a recent Saturday & waited only 15 minutes. We ordered 3 specialty pizzas & wings. The Hunter pizza was our favorite. The wings were cooked to perfection. Crispy, fresh & full of flavor. We had medium & red,white & bleu. Great place we come every year. We sat at a high table which had no place for my purse, which was slightly annoying & my only complaint.

Lockport, New York
“Fantastic visit. Highly recommend it !”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and three young kids stopped in for a bite at Tony's over the weekend while in Old Forge. My wife got an open faced cheesesteak sandwich which she said was fantastic. The kids got the usual chicken fingers and fries which were great. I got a hamburger that was topped with smoked, pulled pork and onion rings. I forgot what they called it, something like a Farmers Burger... All the meals came with sides of homemade potato chips that were good to the last bite ! It was the BEST BURGER I've ever had !!! It was THAT good ! Our server was outstanding too. The place was pretty busy and we got our food very quickly, drinks were refilled quickly, I got my check quickly, etc... Oh yeah, we also had a couple Dogfishhead Ale 60 minute IPA's... Out of this world !!!!!!