“BEST DOGS YOU CAN GET!!”

Adirondack Dog House
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Old Forge
Cuisines: American
Description: Hofmann's hot dogs, Texas Style with a variety of toppings such as homemade chili, homemade coleslaw, cheese, kraut, peppers and onions. Burgers are made fresh every day, never frozen patties.Also serving mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, cheese steaks, chicken Caesar salads, sweet potato fries and lots of other good stuff!!!! Have the kids watch television, catch the scores or weather as you sit in our dining room or have us pack your order to go.
New York
“BEST DOGS YOU CAN GET!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I took my family and my niece and nephew to dinner here after a long day at the beach and amusement park.They have every kind of hotdog you could want and much more.The prices are great and the place is very very clean. They do not take credit cards so bring cash or use the ATM on site. Everybody loved their meal and we definitely be back in 3 weeks when we visit Old Forge again.

• Visited July 2013

Batavia, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deep Fried Corn!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went to Old Forgr last week for July 4th. We were looking for a good place to eat, and I happened to ask the teller at the bank where to go, and she said to try the dog house. I had a kraut Dog and one with cheese, my kids had a grilled cheese and mac and cheese, and my husband had a Baked Potato Dog! I never knew you could put so much on a hot dog. The nice lady at the counter (I think she was the owner) told us the deep fried corn was really good. I'm never going to eat corn the regular way again. It was so juicy. A must-go in Old Forge, awesome food, great service. Will be back soon!

• Visited July 2013
Burley, Idaho
“Unique flavors”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Great service and price. I had the special of the day: Italian dog with grilled onions, peppers, and potatoes. It was delicious! Rather than eating lunch at the nearby water park we walked the half a block to this great establishment.

Visited June 2013
Middletown, New York
“Quick home-made fare”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Friendly service, freshly made, quick, and not a chain!! Simple, and no fuss for take out or eat in. Hot dogs, grilled cheese ~ comfort food at a decent price.

Visited June 2013
Wood Ridge, New Jersey
“Best Hot Dogs Around!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Anyone who goes to Old Forge has to stop and try the best hot dogs in the northeast. My family and I go up to Old Forge several times during the year and we make sure that we stop and eat. We have tried other restaurants in Old Forge and hands down this is the best service around. The people are always nice and never without a smile. My kids love the giant hot dog that is always outside dancing and waving.

• Visited May 2013