“Great Breakfast !”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Albany, NY
“Great Breakfast !”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Food was fresh, good tasting and worth the price. Don't order too many pancakes though, they are about 12" in diameter and were breakfast for 3 days for 2 people (ordered 2). Many people take a picture of them, they are so HUGGGGEEE!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank STEBAY711

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“best breakfast, lowest prices SNEAKY CHARGES”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

The menu read $3.50 for scrambled eggs, American fries and toast. Waitress asked my partner, "Would you like green peppers and onions with your eggs and potatoes?"
"No" was his reply. I said I'll have the same WITH green peppers and onions. I figured maybe a small extra charge (50cents max)

When We got the bill my eggs read $7.25. My partner's read $3.50 That's $3.75 for ONE TWENTIETH of a MILD bland green pepper and ONE TWENTIETH of a SWEET onion- both with no flavor at all. They might just as well have doctored up some bland cooked pasta to look like peppers and onions.
If you order a dinner roll and they ask you if you would like an extra pat of butter- WATCH OUT !

The waitress said, "That charge IS ON THE MENU!" I asked her how large the print is.

Not even low prices justify this deception and it IS a deception. When I asked, the waitress, she said that other customers have made unfavorable comments about being asked questions and failing to notice the small print!"

Hopefully my small pocket change tip as opposed to what I intended to leave when I came in, will convince the wait staff to have a little talk with Walt

My advice: watch out for Walt's polite sweet suggestions to added flavor to his food!

My advice: watch out for Walt's

Michael

misterfact@yahoo.com

Visited August 2011
2 Thank strollivarius
Lisbon, New York
“Not overly impressed”
Reviewed April 13, 2011

After perusing the menu and deciding what we wanted, the waitress took our order only to tell us that at least 3 dishes we wanted were not available. This was not high season, it was mid-June, a Friday night, at about 5pm. We hardly saw the waitress, and the food was bland - nothing to rave about. There are many restaurants in this small town, so I won't waste my time and money on a second chance here this June.

• Visited June 2010
Hammond, NY 13646
“Ok place to eat. For a diner the prices are very high. Alot of noise inside.”
Reviewed August 20, 2010

The food was hot but the waitress never came back for refills. Prices are very high.

albany ny
“great diner”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

great breakfast oatmeal made fresh. roast pork dinner with all the trimmings ,dood dressing and real mashed pototoes. nice piece of strawberry pie. coffee is always frsh.

Been to Walt's Diner? Share your experiences!