“Drinks outside at Ozzie's is a great way to pass a summer afternoon.”
Review of Ozzie's Coffee Bar

Ozzie's Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Old Forge
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My family stopped at Ozzie's while we were touring the town of Old Forge. What a great little stop.

We ordered 3 beers and a glass of wine which came to under $18.00, and had our drinks on the patio outside. It was so nice to be right in the middle of all the action and relax and "people watch" at this busy, tourist town.

Ozzie's even provides its guests with sidewalk chalk if you are feeling creative or want to leave a message for the next guest.

Ozzie's also serves food. We didn't eat here but we would in the future. The food we saw being delivered looked amazing.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ozzie's is on our "Must Do!" list every time we are in or near Old Forge. It has become a highlight for us. The food is great, and when It's nice outside, we love to eat outdoors. A little "plus": in nice weather, we can bring our grandsons, and when they're done eating, they can play on the lawn. That's helpful for little ones who are not interested in lengthy chats over coffee!

The coffee is great, and we were pleasantly surprised to discover that iced coffee has free refills.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were starved by the time we arrived in Old Forge and not much was open at that time of the day. We were so pleased to find Ozzie's. It is a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. They even have a resident canine who roams about and makes you feel like you're at home. We had sandwiches. Mine I had adapted a bit for my diet and it was great. My husband had roast beef which he described as "okay". We both enjoyed sitting and having our coffee and chai. It was very nice.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I appreciate the intent of the business, but prices are ridiculous. I paid 8$ for a small panini, nothing else came with it. Just a dry, boring, little average sandwich.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The only problem I had was it's a little smal (but that's the charm) so we had to sit outside and it was kinda chilly. The sandwiches are very good and interesting, they are all named after mountains in the area. Again my only other complain would be it took a tad long to get our food out and we were sitting outside.